Sign in to follow this  
aljerico19

CANNOT FIND TRAIN PAGE. RETURN HOME

So yeah, I started my bot. Running well and then checking army camp. That part didn't go well. It said "Army size read error, Troop numbers can't be trained correctly" and " Total Army Camp capacity: 0/200" which I already had 200 troops there.

Also a problem appeared saying "Cannot find train page, return home." and when I return home, it keeps on doing that. Help please

So yeah' date=' I started my bot. Running well and then checking army camp. That part didn't go well. It said "Army size read error, Troop numbers can't be trained correctly" and " Total Army Camp capacity: 0/200" which I already had 200 troops there.

Also a problem appeared saying "Cannot find train page, return home." and when I return home, it keeps on doing that. Help please

[/quote']

Are you using an older version? If yes upgrade to 4.2.2

So yeah' date=' I started my bot. Running well and then checking army camp. That part didn't go well. It said "Army size read error, Troop numbers can't be trained correctly" and " Total Army Camp capacity: 0/200" which I already had 200 troops there.

[/quote']

Yeah I'm using 4.1.1. My friend also using this version and his bot works properly on him. We are currently using Windows 10 but I am the only one having this problem

Please upgrade to 4.2.2 it might have fix this problem.

There is no reason that 4.1.1 it's better than the 4.2.2 ... so just upgrade it :P

[/quote']

Yeah I'm using 4.1.1. My friend also using this version and his bot works properly on him. We are currently using Windows 10 but I am the only one having this problem

Please read this about the WINDOWS 10 https://mybot.run/forums/thread-7296.html ,

this might help you somehow

Sign in to follow this