btomas

BOT 4.x still is going to attack after full stop and start of bot

Hi,

I constanly having issue with bot and have to restart as I do manually attacks on some bases and after that doing stop and start for bot while was already in search mode. The Stop button should clean up all states and modes for bot.

Steps to reproduce:

1) Build army with bot

2) Wait until bot starts looking bases to attack

3) Click STOP on bot during search (I do usually attack the base)

4) Quit the battle and return to home

5) START the bot.

Bot should not resume search here as have been stopped! The only solution at the moment is to restart a bot. This issue already noticed in previous version and was hoping that have been fixed in the latest 4.2 version but unfortunatelly is not been fixed yet.

OK, thks for the report. But the stop start don't reset some variables , and for the bot was a OOS. To do a manual attack during a search you have other button ... Attack Now! Search in tab attack adv.

Hi' date='

I constanly having issue with bot and have to restart as I do manually attacks on some bases and after that doing stop and start for bot while was already in search mode. The Stop button should clean up all states and modes for bot.

Steps to reproduce:

1) Build army with bot

2) Wait until bot starts looking bases to attack

3) Click STOP on bot during search (I do usually attack the base)

4) Quit the battle and return to home

5) START the bot.

Bot should not resume search here as have been stopped! The only solution at the moment is to restart a bot. This issue already noticed in previous version and was hoping that have been fixed in the latest 4.2 version but unfortunatelly is not been fixed yet.

[/quote']

simply pause the bot after it detect the base then resume it at the return home screen and your problem is fixed

simply pause the bot after it detect the base then resume it at the return home screen and your problem is fixed

That's what I do but the problem is that sometimes I use all army and bot after resume starts looking for a base without checking army camps which are almost empty at that time. So pause and resume works well with TH outside.

Also I got same issue with different steps: bot was is search mode but it was unable to find anything to attack and used over 160 searchers for dead and live outside TH bases. So I clicked stop then changed to stay online (ticked Halt attack) in Misc tab and then clicked start. After this bot started to look for a bases instead halting attacks! So there is another veriable is not reset after change.

I did not liked option of manual attack during search as it is very slow even adding 1 second of delay. Unfortunatelly my PC is not the fastest but definatelly not the slowest (Intel i5) but it takes around 10 seconds before going for next base. So was too slow.

I do understand that some variables related to the start statistics (even this I would prefer option to reset) or barack army and etc are not reset. However any variables related to the battle should be reset on stop.