[v4.2] BOT CRASHES WHEN "VERIFYING MINESEXTRACTORS/DRILLS" DEBUG included

Just checking in here, I enjoyed using gamebot/mybot from before v4.0 but after v4.0.1 I think? I started having the same issue where it would immediately close/restart bluestacks when I started the bot. It can't detect my townhall, I tried manually locating but a soon as it tries to click it bluestacks closes. Tried pretty much every solution that I could find but still nothing, which is a shame :/ Using windows 8.1 and netframework doesn't seem to have any problems

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

same issue here i tried every thing ( def ver of win + def ver of the bot + all the mods + def ver of .netframework + even i tried it on 2 laptops having the same error mybot.run stooped working

can any one help please

More info , OS , CPU , GPU , etc etc please

I also have the same issue' date=' unchecked collect mines and the bot continued every thing fine,

After finding a base the bot couldn't deploy any troop

[/quote']

Can you post more info pleases , OS , CPU , GPU , Etc. etc.

.."i have the same problem like Millions of others persons in the worlds !!!"...

I tested and Installed in dozens of computers , Win7 , Win8 , 8.1 , Server 2012 , and Windows 10 , VM´s , VPS , Local Computers .... only Windows 10 give me problems because of the GPU drivers and OpenGL ( Bluestacks ).

I´m testing windows 10 with Bluestacks last version and it is Great , but after the corrects GPU Drivers .... was a "damn shit" with my Nvidia ...

I also have the same issue' date=' unchecked collect mines and the bot continued every thing fine,

After finding a base the bot couldn't deploy any troop

[/quote']

Can you post more info pleases , OS , CPU , GPU , Etc. etc.

.."i have the same problem like Millions of others persons in the worlds !!!"...

I tested and Installed in dozens of computers , Win7 , Win8 , 8.1 , Server 2012 , and Windows 10 , VM´s , VPS , Local Computers .... only Windows 10 give me problems because of the GPU drivers and OpenGL ( Bluestacks ).

I´m testing windows 10 with Bluestacks last version and it is Great , but after the corrects GPU Drivers .... was a "damn shit" with my Nvidia ...

OS Win10 updated to latest

CPU Core i7 4710HQ

GPU: GeForce GTX 860M driver version 358.50

I have also Intel integrated GPU Intel 4600 driver 10.18.15.4256

tried to force the Nvidia to handle blue stacks but BS is not booting any how until you revert to integrated GPU.

Ok we already has two common items : Windows 10 and GPU ...

@babite : Windows 10 , GPU ? , CPU ?

@Kayru : OS : Windows 10 , GPU ? , CPU ?

@onlyme256 : OS ? , GPU ? , CPU ?

@msati : Windows 10 , i7 , GeForce GTX 860M

ProMac : Windows 10 , x4 955BE , GeForce GTX 750

Like a said it is very important all info and .dmp/debug files to see the dump memory/Log ...

Hi,

To analyse the error, the best is run the bot from autoit editor SciTE.

Normally, the error that cause the crash will appear in console like :

Unhandled exception : System.Runtime.InteropServices.ExternalException: A generic error occurred in GDI +.

à System.Drawing.Image.FromHbitmap(IntPtr hbitmap, IntPtr hpalette)

à System.Drawing.Image.FromHbitmap(IntPtr hbitmap)

à MBRfunction.GetRedArea.?????????????????????????????????????????(IntPtr )

à MBRfunction.GetRedArea.?????????????????????????????????????????(IntPtr , Int32 , Int32 , Int32 , Int32 )

à MBRfunction.GetRedArea.?????????????????????????????????????????(IntPtr , Int32 , Int32 , Int32 )

Thx