• Announcements

• Fliegerfaust

Malicious and Banned Links   10/09/2016

Please be careful of downloading ANY LINKS that are not originating from a MyBot.Run URL or another trusted URL (such as apkmirror.com, bluestacks, memu, xda-developers, etc).   We have banned ALL telegram links and other verified malicious links we have come across already. Users attempting to do this or get around this ban will be banned permanently.   Please report ANY suspicious links to MyBot Staff or pm me directly
    • monkeyhunter

MyBot.run V7.5.1 RELEASED!   03/24/2018

MyBot.run continues the legacy again with release of V7.5.1!!   This release supports the December 2017 game update and has some new features hidden inside as well   Get your copy in thread below!!   Click here to get to the release thread MyBot.run v7.5 Release
babite

[v4.2] BOT CRASHES WHEN "VERIFYING MINESEXTRACTORS/DRILLS" DEBUG included

This didn't work for me.

I'm a software developer btw, I'm pretty sure i tried everything.

As soon as he trys to click on something on the map or tries to locate a building - it just crashes.

I'm sure my .net is working and up to date.

Windows 10 too.

Bot stops after this step - ( Copied from the log file)

2015-10-12 09:13:55 : Coordinate Outside Village

Any idea ?

we have a function which checks if the coordinates are valid (isInsideDiamond.au3) , if not returns false and that setlog.

Exist a function which runs at the beginning called BotDetectFirstTime() , verify the TH level and position , Castle Position , Resources , etc.

That Function use the dll c# for images compare/Match, if the Bluestack is not focus will gives an error or if exist some error with .Net Framework 4.5.

Solutions : verify if your resolution has the min requirement , after that if your DPI Scaling Size is 100% , try the Bluestacks last version released at last but no least if exist some error with VC++ runtime or .Net FrameWork 4.5 using the tool attached.

.NETFramework_verification_tool.zip

we have a function which checks if the coordinates are valid (isInsideDiamond.au3) ' date=' if not returns false and that setlog.

Exist a function which runs at the beginning called BotDetectFirstTime() , verify the TH level and position , Castle Position , Resources , etc.

That Function use the dll c# for images compare/Match, if the Bluestack is not focus will gives an error or if exist some error with .Net Framework 4.5.

Solutions : verify if your resolution has the min requirement , after that if your DPI Scaling Size is 100% , try the Bluestacks last version released at last but no least if exist some error with VC++ runtime or .Net FrameWork 4.5 using the tool attached.

[/quote']

Thanks for your answer so far :-)

you mean this function? - #include "functions\Pixels\isInsideDiamond.au3"

I thought it would do something like you just said.

Anyway. Since I'm on Windows 10 windows automaticly goes to .net 4.6 , i checked it multiple times with multiple tools, everything seems to be alright.

This problem started appearing when i reinstalled Windows 10, for some reason the bot crashes since that reinstall.

I got the Bot Version 4.0.1 on my Computer and tested it - everything works alright (detecting buildings, building troops, searching for dead bases etc.) . As soon as it finds a Dead Base and wants to place troops - crash.

Then I tried v4.2 again - it crashes from the very beginning since it doesn't have the building saved yet. Means there has to be a special click or something else on the map which causes this problem.

BlueStacks is up to date, I'm pretty sure that i'm doin something wrong or forgot something. Tho i followed all guides and tests that I found in this forums.

Any other idea ?

I had a bad experience with windows 10 at the beginning , reinstalled sometimes the windows 10 , 3 times in my native language and then the last in English ( succeeded , bot runs smoothly )

See my opinion here : https://mybot.run/forums/thread-7296-post-75966.html#pid75966

Some of us (devs) don´t want to change ( or can not coz the real jobs ) for windows 10.

https://mybot.run/forums/thread-7296.html

Your issue is very weird...

Can you post a log from our debug( enable all ) ? and a window .dmp file please.

I had a bad experience with windows 10 at the beginning ' date=' reinstalled sometimes the windows 10 , 3 times in my native language and then the last in English ( succeeded , bot runs smoothly )

See my opinion here : https://mybot.run/forums/thread-7296-post-75966.html#pid75966

Some of us (devs) don´t want to change ( or can not coz the real jobs ) for windows 10.

https://mybot.run/forums/thread-7296.html

Your issue is very weird...

Can you post a log from our debug( enable all ) ? and a window .dmp file please.

[/quote']

I'm not sure what files you need, if you got 5 minutes free time i would invite you to a Teamviewer meeting so we could figure what exactly is goin wrong.

same issue here i tried every thing ( def ver of win + def ver of the bot + all the mods + def ver of .netframework + even i tried it on 2 laptops having the same error mybot.run stooped working

can any one help please

I also have the same issue, unchecked collect mines and the bot continued every thing fine,

After finding a base the bot couldn't deploy any troop