• Announcements

• Fliegerfaust

Malicious and Banned Links   10/09/2016

Please be careful of downloading ANY LINKS that are not originating from a MyBot.Run URL or another trusted URL (such as apkmirror.com, bluestacks, memu, xda-developers, etc).   We have banned ALL telegram links and other verified malicious links we have come across already. Users attempting to do this or get around this ban will be banned permanently.   Please report ANY suspicious links to MyBot Staff or pm me directly
    • Leak1337

Discord Server Closed   09/25/2018

Hello,   Our discord server has been closed. I will deal with the Discord team to find a solution. There is NO official Mybot.run Discord server atm!   I'll keep you updated
    • monkeyhunter

MyBot.run V7.6.3 RELEASED!   10/06/2018

MyBot.run continues the legacy again with release of V7.6.3!!   This release supports the June 2018 game update and has some new features hidden inside as well   Get your copy in thread below!!   Click here to get to the release thread MyBot.run v7.6.3 Release
kimmo88

[Guide] VPS 24 7 Clash of Clans (CoC) bot service from Seoclerks

This is a guide to order a 'Clash Of Clans MY bot ready' VPS from Seoclerks.

Prerequisite:

1. PayPal or Credit/Debit card.

Registration and Payment:

1. Go to the link: http://a.seoclerks.com/linkin/385680/vps-webhosting/391373/VPS-24-7-CoC-bot-service

2. Click on the red 'Order Now' button on the left.

3. Select the duration you need to use the VPS and the quantity.

4. Enter the following information:

a. Email

b. Username

c. Password and Confirm Password

d. Check the 'I agree to the terms of service' box.

5. Click on 'Pay using PayPal' link.

6. At the PayPal page, login using your PayPal credentials to make payment.

7. There is also an option to pay using 'Credit/Debit card' once you login to Seoclerks.

Ordering:

1. Once payment is made, you will be able to view your order -> Buyer-> Shopping -> My Shopping

Spoiler

vY0dn8X.jpg

2. Click on the order # to view the details of your order.

Spoiler

2qHwReI.jpg

3. At the bottom of the order page, submit the seller order requirement questions, sample answers in RED

Spoiler

1BHqF7x.jpg

4. Once you click on the Submit button, wait for the seller's response with your VPS login credentials. Expected Delivery is average within 2 hours.

Spoiler

vVrlxzj.jpg

5. You can now login to the VPS using Remote Desktop Connection with the login credentials given.

Spoiler

8KQRDlJ.png

6. Once you are in the VPS, you will find that Bluestacks and bot are already installed.

Spoiler

qBt2P1G.png

7. Within 127.0.0.1 window, you can retrieve your village by login to Google Play and then configure your bot.

8. Lastly, if you are happy with the VPS service, leave a recommendation for the seller.

9. That's it and enjoy 24 7 CoC botting - the hassle free way! :D:

Some common sense tips when buying VPS from Seoclerk to avoid scams:

1. Check Seller's reputation by looking at Positive rating %, User ratings comments and Recommendations on the service page. The higher the better.

2. Check Seller's profile page for last login, response time, no. of positive ratings. This shows you how active is the seller and their response time to deliver.

3. Check Seller's Level. It is advisable to buy from a Seller with level 2 and above. FYI, Level 2 seller has successfully delivered 10 orders. More info on seller level here: https://www.seoclerk.com/userlevels/

Edited by kimmo88
  • Upvote 4

yeah, I would prefer 'free' as well like google cloud. Unfortunately, free trials don't last long and my account credits finished.