Sign in to follow this  
Gas95

Bot crashes when "verifing minesextractors/drills"

Hi guys, as title, bot goes right detecting TH, army camp's, barracks, but after collecting resources and in bot log appear "verifing minesextractors/drills" it crashes. 

I have latest version of your bot, Bluestack version that your post suggest, Windows 8, and all of requisites, like libraries, drivers updated ecc.

Hi guys' date=' as title, bot goes right detecting TH, army camp's, barracks, but after collecting resources and in bot log appear "verifing minesextractors/drills" it crashes. 

I have latest version of your bot, Bluestack version that your post suggest, Windows 8, and all of requisites, like libraries, drivers updated ecc.

[/quote']

Post provide more information by posting your logs here. Please also post screenshot of your bluestacks (remember to remove your name and clan name) and your bot

Hi guys' date=' as title, bot goes right detecting TH, army camp's, barracks, but after collecting resources and in bot log appear "verifing minesextractors/drills" it crashes. 

[/quote']

If you are using 4.2 post in the 4.2 section with debug info

there is already a thread there with same issue post in it

Sign in to follow this