Sign in to follow this  
SupermansZ24

Cannot locate next button. Restarting bot (Titan League)

I've only noticed this happening in Titan league where you are searching for opponents in the clouds longer than Champs and the leagues below. The bot will search, then kick you back to your homebase if it spends too much time in the clouds. Any way of fixing this?

I've only noticed this happening in Titan league where you are searching for opponents in the clouds longer than Champs and the leagues below. The bot will search' date=' then kick you back to your homebase if it spends too much time in the clouds. Any way of fixing this?

[/quote']

Problems here our:

1. Connection

2. Bluestack

Mind if you tell me the version of your bluestack?

Is your connection fast?

Best Regards,

RoKSeus

I've only noticed this happening in Titan league where you are searching for opponents in the clouds longer than Champs and the leagues below. The bot will search' date=' then kick you back to your homebase if it spends too much time in the clouds. Any way of fixing this?

[/quote']

The problem is because of the long wait to find a match way up in Titan league.

Try this modification given by @zengzeng on old thread (You will need autoit to recompile - also BACKUP first):

Go to COCBot\functions\Search\GetResources.au3

Around line 27' date=' look for this:

If $i >= 60 Or isProblemAffect(True) Then ; wait max 30 sec then restart bot

Replace the 60 with the number of seconds you want to wait times 2.

For example, if you want the bot to wait 60 seconds before restarting, replace the 60 with 120.

Don't forget to recompile the bot!

[/quote']

[/quote']

The problem is because of the long wait to find a match way up in Titan league.

Try this modification given by @zengzeng on old thread (You will need autoit to recompile - also BACKUP first):

Go to COCBot\functions\Search\GetResources.au3

Around line 27' date=' look for this:

If $i >= 60 Or isProblemAffect(True) Then ; wait max 30 sec then restart bot

Replace the 60 with the number of seconds you want to wait times 2.

For example, if you want the bot to wait 60 seconds before restarting, replace the 60 with 120.

Don't forget to recompile the bot!

[/quote']

Thanks for this, I will try that!

Be cautious with long wait settings in the village search/Get Resources loop.

Back in V3.1.8, I played with 45-120 seconds of cloud time in Champion1, occasionally the clouds lasted several minutes. Noticed that the longer I waited to higher chance that CoC/BS was stuck, and my base was being attacked while I thought I was waiting for clouds to clear. Seemed like waiting over 60 seconds would get me attacked almost 50% of the time. So I used 59 seconds.

Also noticed that if I randomly clicked the BS screen to keep BS aware I was waiting, the hang/stuck event never happened. Since it is dangerous for a bot to randomly click as might deploy troops if clouds are clearing, never played with code to automate. But manually it worked when I was waiting 80-90 seconds (usually weekends) while in war on another account.

Ciao!

Wow, Titan league! Could you guys please share which bot/mod you using with all settings? I'm TH10 but still stuck around 3600 as very hard to search for TH snipe here. Thanks and looking for hearing from you guys soon!

Back in V3.1.8' date=' I played with 45-120 seconds of cloud time in Champion1, occasionally the clouds lasted several minutes. Noticed that the longer I waited to higher chance that CoC/BS was stuck, and my base was being attacked while I thought I was waiting for clouds to clear. Seemed like waiting over 60 seconds would get me attacked almost 50% of the time. So I used 59 seconds.

Also noticed that if I randomly clicked the BS screen to keep BS aware I was waiting, the hang/stuck event never happened. Since it is dangerous for a bot to randomly click as might deploy troops if clouds are clearing, never played with code to automate. But manually it worked when I was waiting 80-90 seconds (usually weekends) while in war on another account.

Ciao!

[/quote']

You are right, playing with this setting is pretty dangerous. I tried and had to manually intervene a few times. I think adjusting the search delay to say 20 seconds is a lot more safer. Right now this doesn't seem like a common problem because there's not really any out there in Titan league but the bot doesn't work well at all in Titan because of this. Hoping this can be fixed by a developer:)

Back in V3.1.8' date=' I played with 45-120 seconds of cloud time in Champion1, occasionally the clouds lasted several minutes. Noticed that the longer I waited to higher chance that CoC/BS was stuck, and my base was being attacked while I thought I was waiting for clouds to clear. Seemed like waiting over 60 seconds would get me attacked almost 50% of the time. So I used 59 seconds.

Ciao!

[/quote']

You are right, playing with this setting is pretty dangerous. I tried and had to manually intervene a few times. I think adjusting the search delay to say 20 seconds is a lot more safer. Right now this doesn't seem like a common problem because there's not really any out there in Titan league but the bot doesn't work well at all in Titan because of this. Hoping this can be fixed by a developer:)

I have not tried Titan league with bot, but Champion 1/2 many times different accounts.

Cloud time varies:

- base level; TH6-8 has a much longer cloud time than TH9 as league increases. TH10 has shortest wait in Champion.

- internet speed; slower connection (like wireless or 4G) makes response time longer

- day of week; seemed like weekends cloud time was much longer than weekdays

So not everyone has same issue.

Was safe for me to change code to wait longer @ 45 seconds. Almost never had issue with BS/Bot failure or base attacked. TH7/8 reset search very frequent, but TH10 almost normal.

Ciao!

Sign in to follow this