Mathlee123

Too slow when requesting or chatting...

Hello guys... to those who use the latest CGB with modded version have you ever notice that when the bot will start requesting or Chatting the bot is too slow to type the letters :dodgy: ... if one of you didnt experience this then maybe my bluestack is the problem here or the bot settings :huh: ... guys if ever the bot has a settings like this please share it to me :D .. if not then please fix it tthank you gamebot team.. I salute you :)  :D :D

Hello guys... to those who use the latest CGB with modded version have you ever notice that when the bot will start requesting or Chatting the bot is too slow to type the letters :dodgy: ... if one of you didnt experience this then maybe my bluestack is the problem here or the bot settings :huh: ... guys if ever the bot has a settings like this please share it to me :D .. if not then please fix it tthank you gamebot team.. I salute you :)  :D :D

The problem is in BS bot is fast

Make sure you have only English

as available keyboard for chat and request in BS

The problem is in BS bot is fast

Make sure you have only English

as available keyboard for chat and request in BS

my keyboard here is english so the keyboard is not the problem here... the problem here is the bluestack' date=' i use the pre - rooted bluestack.. but what is the problem, why is it that the bot is slow to type? please tell me thanks...

[hr']

is there any solution for this problem?? please tell me guys thanks..

I have noticed that the newer versions of the bot 4.1.x is slow to type in the request/chat boxes. However, this slowed down typing has prevented chat requests that make it clearly visible that I am using a bot. There were many times the bot would type "Archers Please. Thanks" as "ARchnks" due to it's extremely quick typing. It is now more like old school "Send Keys" commands and is very effective.

In conclusion, its not just you and its not your BS. It is the bot.

I have noticed that the newer versions of the bot 4.1.x is slow to type in the request/chat boxes. However' date=' this slowed down typing has prevented chat requests that make it clearly visible that I am using a bot. There were many times the bot would type "Archers Please. Thanks" as "ARchnks" due to it's extremely quick typing. It is now more like old school "Send Keys" commands and is very effective.

In conclusion, its not just you and its not your BS. It is the bot.

[/quote']

I currently have 4 accounts, 3 using custom mods, 1 using official version. I haven't seen or experienced this slow typing in any 1 of them.

Does the slow typing also occur with the official bot?

Is your computer very slow?

No, when I tried using the official bot with no mod the bot is fast when typing.. but when I'm using the modded version of bot the bot is too slow to type...

No, my computer is fast...

No' date=' when I tried using the official bot with no mod the bot is fast when typing.. but when I'm using the modded version of bot the bot is too slow to type...

[/quote']

Post your problem in the thread of the MOD that you are using so the modder can help you

No' date=' when I tried using the official bot with no mod the bot is fast when typing.. but when I'm using the modded version of bot the bot is too slow to type...

[/quote']

Post your problem in the thread of the MOD that you are using so the modder can help you

I use the lattest modded version og CGB which is v4.1.1 master compilation v1.0 #19...