Sign in to follow this  
markinho69

cannot find walls

Cannot find walls level 6, more upgrades unlikely, please rearrange walls so they can be found......

I have about 50 lvl 6 walls needed to be upgraded but it doesnt recognize them as needing to be upgraded also i have tried to move walls but still same result

Cannot find walls level 6' date=' more upgrades unlikely, please rearrange walls so they can be found......

I have about 50 lvl 6 walls needed to be upgraded but it doesnt recognize them as needing to be upgraded also i have tried to move walls but still same result

[/quote']

try to move the walls "far" from any other building / obstacle specially resource collectors.

The bot upgrades walls by searching and comparing images, sometimes image detection is screwed whenever there are objects/buildings blocking the view

Level 6 walls look very similar to level 6 wizard towers and elixir storages (colors are mostly the same).

Move all your level 6 walls above and to the left of wizard towers and elixir storages. This way, the bot will find a wall before something else.

LOL very annoying !! ... please ... click your self ( rearrange the wall to TOP of the village ) ... Do you want all in a Bot?

This Bot Use the image detection from BlueStacks screen and compares with previous capture images , and that never will be 100% flawless ...

Don't be LAZY ... keep playing the game ... this game is amazing and don't need to be play by a bot 24/7 ...

LOL very annoying !! ... please ... click your self ( rearrange the wall to TOP of the village ) ... Do you want all in a Bot?

This Bot Use the image detection from BlueStacks screen and compares with previous capture images ' date=' and that never will be 100% flawless ...

Don't be LAZY ... keep playing the game ... this game is amazing and don't need to be play by a bot 24/7 ...

[/quote']

Really? I've been playing this game for over 2 years. I've farmed 2 max TH10 accounts without a bot. I've donated money to fund this bot's development. Have you? If I choose to have the bot do the work for me, that's my choice. You know what else is annoying? Having someone post on a website for a bot telling people not to use a bot. Go troll elsewhere.

Sign in to follow this