Lucky patcher on andriod 5

I really want two coc app on one android device so i use this application to clone the coc and the process went well. It install the clone coc app and then it start with a new village the problem is when i choose to log in my second account it seems to be sync but the pop up message that asking if you want to load specific village is not appearing i tried several time but seems to be not working. Is there anyone on the forum know how to fix this. I know that lucky patcher has some issue of not working on android 5 lollipop bu i will still try my luck of asking here since there are so many bright person on thus community. Thank you!

I just seen this on somwhere forum that they use the Lucky Patcher app to clone coc app so there will be no hussle on signing in and out of your multi account. Also it give you the multi tasking of access two coc accaount at the same time just like switching tab of an explorer which is so very effective in war when you are the donator on your clan.

In case someone got interest on giving it a test on their android device this will be the link.http://cocland.com/tutorials/how-to-play-2-clash-of-clans-accounts-at-a-time. Also there is a tut for ios and android. Also if you are successfully do this on ios and your using xmod only the original coc app will be covered by the mod. Im still figuring out on how would xmod work on the clone.

Ps. Probobly its bcos im currently in android lollipop that why i doesnt work its. I probably try it some other day on kitkat if im not got lazy do downgrade again.

Anyway i finally figure out on how to make the clone work... Now no more hussle of choosing account wait wait wait and confirm then load the game again then get back on your prev account and same process goes on. Anyway ill put the proceedure here if someone like me got interest on this and had the problem. Till then. Chees!

Anyway i finally figure out on how to make the clone work... Now no more hussle of choosing account wait wait wait and confirm then load the game again then get back on your prev account and same process goes on. Anyway ill put the proceedure here if someone like me got interest on this and had the problem. Till then. Chees!

Nice. would like to see the tutorial :)

• 4 years later...