bug zooming out, paused resumed loop issue

hi i have this issue. the problem is the bot automatically zooming out when i start the bot. then looping of paused resumed mouse is not in BS screen. even i tried to stop the bot, the pause resumed is continuously appearing. this starts when i got the error of line 3_ _ _ forgot the exact error message in autoit

im using windows 7, latest version of autoit and BS

bot 4.1.1

here is my log debug lib

Link deleted due virus...

------------------------

BLUESTACKS

------------------------

BlueStacks is open and not minimized

Resolution: 860, 720

------------------------

AUTOIT

------------------------

Version: 3.3.12.0

Native x32

Compiled

------------------------

SPECS

------------------------

CPU: X64

------------------------

DESKTOP

------------------------

Aero Enabled

Depth: 32

Resolution: 800, 1280

Refresh rate: 60

------------------------

FUNCTION CALL

------------------------

_WinAPI_GetDC: 0x1E011727

_WinAPI_CreateCompatibleDC: 0x0D010FE1

_WinAPI_CreateCompatibleBitmap: 0x48050FD4

please help.

thanks in advance!

@janepark:

The debug file you posted is flagged by McAfee as infected with W32/Ramnit.a Trojan/virus.

The Virus appears to haved attached onto the DLL files in the \Lib directory as the checksum has changed from release.

Link deleted. Please fix your virus infection and try again.

Cheers!

@janepark:

The debug file you posted is flagged by McAfee as infected with W32/Ramnit.a Trojan/virus.

The Virus appears to haved attached onto the DLL files in the \Lib directory as the checksum has changed from release.

Link deleted. Please fix your virus infection and try again.

Cheers!

wow! nice thanks if i remove the mcafee can this remove the problem? or remove the virus? or should i redownload again the bot?

tanks!

@janepark:

Link deleted.  Please fix your virus infection and try again.

Cheers!

wow! nice thanks if i remove the mcafee can this remove the problem? or remove the virus? or should i redownload again the bot?

tanks!

Without further checking myself and what has been said already, it sounds like your system is infected period.

So removing McAfee would be a bad thing to do still unless you are replacing it with another (better) antivirus. Which I do recommend you do since McAfee is junk and horrible piece of antivirus software. I would highly recommend replacing it with either Windows Defender (free), Avast or if you want to pay for something then ESET NOD32 Antivirus or Smart Security will do just great too.

In the meantime, apart from attempting to remove the virus with McAfee, try removing it with ESET's Online Scanner: https://eset.com/us/online-scanner/

After the virus has been removed, redownload the bot again and create a new debug file for us.