[MOD REQ] TH Snipe SmartBAM & FF BAM

We already have 2 awesome mods of BaArch. It would be more awesome if we had TH Snipe SmartBAM & FF BAM.

There is already a BAM Deployment setting in which the waves are like kinda like this, Barb > Arch > Minion > Barb > Arch > Minion. I kinda don't find it efficient. Minion should be deployed at the very last, if anyone could modify the FF Barch and make it FF BAM it would be awesome. Since I don't know much about the codes, I am trying to learn it and develop it my self.

While TH Sniping there are already quite a few mods out there, there is even GiBAM, all it's missing is BAM  :angel:

Also asking for suggestion where to look at and what to changes in order to develop to mod by myself.

This is what I did so far, please suggest changes or point out mistakes  :blush:

TH Snipe BAM :

Func AttackTHBAM()
Setlog("Attacking TH with BAM")

;---1st wave 30 sec
AttackTHGrid($eBarb, 3, 2, 1000, 1, 5, 0) ; deploys 6 barbarians
AttackTHGrid($eArch, 3, 2, 1000, 1, 4, 0) ; deploys 6 archers
AttackTHGrid($eMini, 3, 2, 1000, 1, 4, 0) ; deploys 6 minions
$count = 0
While $count < 30
If _Sleep($iDelayAttackTHBAM1) Then Return
;_CaptureRegion()
If _ColorCheck(_GetPixelColor($aWonOneStar[0], $aWonOneStar[1], True), Hex($aWonOneStar[2], 6), $aWonOneStar[3]) = True Then
SetLog("Townhall has been destroyed!")
Return ;exit if you get a star
EndIf
$count += 1
WEnd

;---2nd wave 30 sec
AttackTHGrid($eBarb, 5, 2, 1000, 2, 5, 0) ; deploys 10 barbarians
AttackTHGrid($eArch, 5, 2, 1000, 2, 4, 0) ; deploys 10 archers
AttackTHGrid($eMini, 5, 2, 1200, 2, 4, 0) ; deploys 10 minions
$count = 0
While $count < 30
;_CaptureRegion()
If _ColorCheck(_GetPixelColor($aWonOneStar[0], $aWonOneStar[1], True), Hex($aWonOneStar[2], 6), $aWonOneStar[3]) = True Then
EndIf
$count += 1
WEnd

;Final Wave

AttackTHGrid($eArch, 5, 5, 1000, 4, 4, 0) ;releases 25 archers
AttackTHGrid($eBarb, 5, 5, 1100, 4, 5, 0) ;releases 25 barbs
AttackTHGrid($eMini, 5, 2, 1050, 4, 4, 0) ;releases 10 minions
$count = 0
While $count < 20
;_CaptureRegion()
EndIf
$count += 1
WEnd

SetLog("~Finished Attacking, waiting to finish", $COLOR_GREEN)

EndFunc   ;==>AttackTHBAM

#1) Please learn to use the tools provided. In the HOW TO section < https://gamebot.org/forums/forum-4.html > The TH Snipe FAQ tells you exactly how to edit the TH snipe process and make it do what ever you want. Why do you think there are so many different TH Snipe MODs? (Because any silly monkey with a keyboard can do it.)

#2) If are requesting someone make you a MOD, then post it in the MOD section, not the official bot suggestion section.

Moved.

I think we have already BAM attack implemented in AttackTHNormal() & AttackTHXtreme() functions.

You an check that out and modify it acoordinly based on your custom requirements like:

In AttackTHXtreme() we have:

Setlog("Extreme Attacking TH Outside with BAM PULSE!")

AttackTHGrid($eBarb, 5, 1, 1000, 1, 5, 0) ; deploys 5 barbarians
AttackTHGrid($eArch, 5, 1, 1000, 1, 4, 0) ; deploys 5 archers
AttackTHGrid($eMini, 5, 1, 1000, 1, 4, 0) ; deploys 5 minions

You can modify the number of troops sent to whatever you need for the 1st wave to succeed 6 or 8 or even a random number.

Hope it helps!

Thanx mate :)

How about the 4 sided BA

I think we have already BAM attack implemented in AttackTHNormal() & AttackTHXtreme() functions.

You an check that out and modify it acoordinly based on your custom requirements like:

In AttackTHXtreme() we have:

Setlog("Extreme Attacking TH Outside with BAM PULSE!")

AttackTHGrid($eBarb, 5, 1, 1000, 1, 5, 0) ; deploys 5 barbarians
AttackTHGrid($eArch, 5, 1, 1000, 1, 4, 0) ; deploys 5 archers
AttackTHGrid($eMini, 5, 1, 1000, 1, 4, 0) ; deploys 5 minions

You can modify the number of troops sent to whatever you need for the 1st wave to succeed 6 or 8 or even a random number.

Hope it helps!

Thanx mate :)

How about the 4 sided BAM ? Where exactly do I edit that ?M ? Where exactly do I edit that ?

#1)   Please learn to use the tools provided.  In the HOW TO section  < https://gamebot.org/forums/forum-4.html > The TH Snipe FAQ tells you exactly how to edit the TH snipe process and make it do what every you want.  Why do you think there are so many different TH Snipe MODs? (Because any silly monkey with a keyboard can do it.)

#2) If are requesting  someone make you a MOD' date=' then post it in the MOD section, not the official bot suggestion section.  

Moved.

[/quote']

That helped a lot actually. I am done with TH Snipe mod.