TH10 farming issue's

I need help.

Im not sure what im doing wrong but im loosing elixur and trophies like crazy and often end a 5 hour session with - elixur.

Troop levels

Giants maxed

Archers maxed

barbs lvl 6

I have tried BARCH 50-50 upto a max of 2000 cups and BAG with little success and yet when i use a paid for bot with the same army and the same strategy ie attack on all four sides for DB and Live its the complete opposite.

Can anyone share some light on this? Or be kind enough to share a decent enough troop and attack strategy that will help me stop going bankrupt on elixur?!!

I need help.

Im not sure what im doing wrong but im loosing elixur and trophies like crazy and often end a 5 hour session with - elixur.

Troop levels

Giants maxed

Archers maxed

barbs lvl 6

I have tried BARCH 50-50 upto a max of 2000 cups and BAG with little success and yet when i use a paid for bot with the same army and the same strategy ie attack on all four sides for DB and Live its the complete opposite.

Can anyone share some light on this? Or be kind enough to share a decent enough troop and attack strategy that will help me stop going bankrupt on elixur?!!

My TH10 settings! For running 24/7

Okay it is simple do the following

I am a TH10 for a month and already have 150 max walls.

Use barracks mode 2 barbs 2 archers

Dead = 110k of each

No other restrictions - hit all TH levels

attack all sides - use 4 finger attack if you can if not usual barch

Live = 300k of each

Only restriction is weak base - set mortar to max and wiz to lv6 or 7 - ur choice

Hit on 2 sides to try and get into the base - 1 side is to close for the splash damage

I also activate TH Bully on a TH8 after 100 searches - attack using dead base settings. This is to stop those long searches if they happen.

Trophy Range is 1750 - 2000 - Dont worry if you go as low as gold 3 that is fine!

Let me know how you get on!

J

May not be your settings?

TH10 loot in Gold1/Crystal3 has been 20-30% of normal the few last days for me. I have changed nothing for weeks.

My DE is holding @ 1.6-2Khr, but loaded dead bases are hard to find. Some are 150-250 next per attack (at 121 next average right now which is unusually high for me) and I do not see many bases over 500K total loot. My gold has been 200K/hr due search costs, and elixir only 350K/hr. Gold 2 seemed a little better 10-12 hours ago, but turned to junk after a few hours too.

I am moving up to C1/2 now in hopes of finding where the loot is hiding, usually the bonus in crystal gets me more than 400K/hr.

My guess is, we had a larger weekend warrior crowd this weekend than most. Almost feels like it does after a game update or major SC advertising push.

If past is any measure of future, by Tuesday/Wednesday things will return to normal.

YMMV!

Hard part is there are so many people bot farming at TH10 to try to level up, once someone shares their settings, there is a HUGE influx of botters trying it out, and loot dries up..

In order to combat this, you need to keep switching your settings when things dry up..

I use Barrack mode.. 2 Barbs 2 archers.. usually leaves me with extra barbs = tanks.

Attack on all 4 sides. Dead bases using heroes....

I am currently in masters 2 and there is a crap load of loot.. Searches can take from 2-300 to find a decent base...

Some dead bases are protecting their collectors so you wont likely do well on those...

Ive dropped to GOLD1 and worked my way up.. Crystal 2 was great for about a week.. Crystal 1 sucked. Masters 3 was awesome for 2 weeks.. died out a few days ago.. Im in masters 2 and there is lots here. Ill check out masters 1 when this dries up then drop to crystal 1 and go from there...

Bounce around. I only use BARCH and it works perfect.

I need help.

Troop levels

Giants maxed

Archers maxed

barbs lvl 6

My TH10 settings! For running 24/7

Okay it is simple do the following

I am a TH10 for a month and already have 150 max walls.

Use barracks mode 2 barbs 2 archers

Dead = 110k of each

No other restrictions - hit all TH levels

attack all sides - use 4 finger attack if you can if not usual barch

Live = 300k of each

Only restriction is weak base - set mortar to max and wiz to lv6 or 7 - ur choice

Hit on 2 sides to try and get into the base - 1 side is to close for the splash damage

I also activate TH Bully on a TH8 after 100 searches - attack using dead base settings. This is to stop those long searches if they happen.

Trophy Range is 1750 - 2000 - Dont worry if you go as low as gold 3 that is fine!

Let me know how you get on!

J

sir i cant understand for what your saying can you explain for us clearly .

like this msg?

"Dead = 110k of each

No other restrictions - hit all TH levels"

"I also activate TH Bully on a TH8 after 100 searches - attack using dead base settings. This is to stop those long searches if they happen."