Sign in to follow this  
crazymady

[4.1] Does not End Battle - 1 Star won

Can all of you please post a little more information as to what your search settings are and what you are trying to do with the bot (such as farming or th sniping) when this happens?

If you are Town Hall sniping and ONLY want to Town Hall snipe, so you get 1 star and leave after, make sure your search settings of gold and elixir are set to a value of 999999 so that it doesn't continue, not leave and drop the rest of your troops. TH Sniping is a combo attack.

Please also following the instructions in this post if you are really having a problem as we need this information but only if it has nothing to do with what I just mentioned above: https://gamebot.org/forums/thread-7243.html

Can all of you please post a little more information as to what your search settings are and what you are trying to do with the bot (such as farming or th sniping) when this happens?

If you are Town Hall sniping and ONLY want to Town Hall snipe' date=' so you get 1 star and leave after, make sure your search settings of gold and elixir are set to a value of 999999 so that it doesn't continue, not leave and drop the rest of your troops. TH Sniping is a combo attack.

[u']Please also following the instructions in this post if you are really having a problem as we need this information but only if it has nothing to do with what I just mentioned above: https://gamebot.org/forums/thread-7243.html

changing setting to gold and elixir are set to a value of 999999 works fine even on win10

Thanks

I have the same problem.

Sorry I don't understand what I have to change...

What setttings did you changed exactly?

Search --> G+E 999999

Doesn't it just never attack then, unless it finds a base with 1mio ress?

if you select TH Snipe option, it will attack bases with TH outside and leave. it doesnt depend on what you configure for Dead Base or Live Base. those options are for DB or LB attack, not TH Snipe. so if you set gold and elixir to 0 for dead base, the bot will always attack like it attacks a dead base.

Hey thanks guys I searched Google and found this Thread and this works setting Gold n Elixer to 999999 much appreciated I'm am pushing my nephews base to cystal so he can get a third builder

Sign in to follow this