[Updated] Windows 10 Support Thread

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i just upgraded to win10pro bot gets stuck on Waiting for Main Screen log and it always says: Restart your computer for the applied changes to take effect. If your bluestack is the correct size (860x720)' date=' click OK

[/quote']

have you fix the problem?cause im also having the same problem just upgrading to windows 10!

i have been running the bot on windows 10 since the first day that windows 10 was released. no issues. except with my alienware kb - where i could not use the kb to do anything without having the bot affect those other programs too. put a different kb in and no issues.

i am running windows 10 on my main computer(8 gigs ram) and windows 7 mini on my vitual machine(using 2 of the 8). since upgrading to windows 10 i have found over night my computer cloges up with updates and the virtual machine will run slower due to my ram at 100% usague and causeing the bot to skip a barracks. after restarting the computer it runs at 70-80% with both machines running. is there a way to slow down the bot so it can better control the slugish vitual machine?

i am running windows 10 on my main computer(8 gigs ram) and windows 7 mini on my vitual machine(using 2 of the 8). since upgrading to windows 10 i have found over night my computer cloges up with updates and the virtual machine will run slower due to my ram at 100% usague and causeing the bot to skip a barracks. after restarting the computer it runs at 70-80% with both machines running. is there a way to slow down the bot so it can better control the slugish vitual machine?

No, No solution that we know.

This is not only a WIN10 issue.

This is one of the known issues with VMware. Check their forums directly for things you can modify on your pc to reduce the lag.

There are already memory reduction calls in the bot the help reduce BS & AutoIt heap usage that can cause lag issues.

Most of the Developers have to reboot our VMware VM every 3-7 days due this 100% CPU usage bug. It is random issue. I run 3 VM on 1 pc, and sometimes I only need to reboot 1 of them to fix the lag on all of them.

Best of luck.