Sign in to follow this  
knowjack

MyBot V4.1.1

Change Log 4.1 :

FIXED ISSUES :

• Town Hall Snipe troop Balancing

Hi there! Thanks for the update. As mentioned in the changelog' date=' you added TH Snipe troop balancing, and this is awesome! But unfortunately, I didn't manage to find the option to activate it if there's one. Because it doesn't seem to work (I'm TH sniping with method 3: Gbarch) since I ended up with only archers in my CC :(

[/quote']

Yep.

4.1 is not balancing my troops.

Just lost a buttload of trophies because I had 200 archers lmao.

Hi, great work.

I like so much this bot, but i find a little bug in train funtion. Sorry for my English :angel:

In Army Composition i put Presset BArch.

when i boost the barracks the troops not train correct.

when the camps are full, the bot go to every barrack for train 50% of barb and arch and inmediately remove all and put only 20 arch.

The bot go to search villages with the camps full but the barracks only train 20 arch each.

Its posible the problem is the speed of train the troops. In the last version of the bot the bot train all troops more fast than that.

The rest of the bot is fantastic

And a suggestion for news updates.

I personalize the village find alert sound putting this code in COCBot\functions\Search\VillageSearch.au3 line 227

I change this code:

If FileExists(@WindowsDir & "\media\Festival\Windows Exclamation.wav") Then

SoundPlay(@WindowsDir & "\media\Festival\Windows Exclamation.wav", 1)

ElseIf FileExists(@WindowsDir & "\media\Windows Exclamation.wav") Then

SoundPlay(@WindowsDir & "\media\Windows Exclamation.wav", 1)

EndIf

for this:

If FileExists(@ScriptDir & "\sounds\villagefound.wav") Then

SoundPlay(@ScriptDir & "\sounds\villagefound.wav", 1)

EndIf

And then you can put your favorite sound in wav format inside the /sound/.. directory.

Thanks for your great work.

best dev team i've ever seen, thank you so much for your hard work! I look forward to 4.2. Also it would be really awesome to have a feature to recruit in global chat. It could even sign you off and back on again to change the chat server.