Barbs = 40%

Full Army 100%

back to Train

Attack

Search Th 7 Bellow and TH snipe

After Attack then Go Back

then REMOVE TROOPS

then Train again

so it will fill with archers.... full off archers.. not following 60% archer!

I was about to create a new thread about this bug, I am experiencing the exact same thing. When using custom army troops, it will work for the first attack, after that, you will be filled with archers because the BOT will restart troops training and discard the ones that are already in queue and it always starts with archers.

Here's what I did to temporarily fix the issue. This only happens if you are on TH Snipe and Custom Troops setting.

on

CGB-4.0.1\COCBot\functions\Attack\ReturnHome.au3

Edit the this line (line 46 on mine):

If $OptTrophyMode = 1 And _GUICtrlComboBox_GetCurSel($cmbTroopComp) = 9 Then $FirstStart = True

replace with:

If $OptTrophyMode = 1 And _GUICtrlComboBox_GetCurSel($cmbTroopComp) = 9 Then $FirstStart = False

The default

$FirstStart = True

will always reset troops training every after an attack, so I turned it off and it worked.

I just use use barracks and keep it filling the barracks with archers and the others with barbs - more efficient however upon each first run of the bot starting it removes whats in it then only adds 200 troops then searches for a battle. Its sorts itself upon return but could be more efficient. No complaints from me see my logs

https://gamebot.org/forums/thread-6563.html

I was about to create a new thread about this bug' date=' I am experiencing the exact same thing. When using custom army troops, it will work for the first attack, after that, you will be filled with archers because the BOT will restart troops training and discard the ones that are already in queue and it always starts with archers.

Here's what I did to temporarily fix the issue. This only happens if you are on TH Snipe and Custom Troops setting.

on

CGB-4.0.1\COCBot\functions\Attack\ReturnHome.au3

Edit the this line (line 46 on mine):

If $OptTrophyMode = 1 And _GUICtrlComboBox_GetCurSel($cmbTroopComp) = 9 Then $FirstStart = True

replace with:

If $OptTrophyMode = 1 And _GUICtrlComboBox_GetCurSel($cmbTroopComp) = 9 Then $FirstStart = False

The default

$FirstStart = True

will always reset troops training every after an attack, so I turned it off and it worked.

this did not fix it for me