Hey I'm playing coc for 6 years now and I found mybot.run and decided to try it. 

Obv I don't wanna use my main account, I wanna make new account but I read on the instructions that it isn't recommended but also it's few years ago so I had to ask. 

Can I use brand new account or should I rush to th6? 

Thanks ahead

43 minutes ago, lonelywolf21 said:

I wanna make new account but I read on the instructions that it isn't recommended but also it's few years ago so I had to ask. 

Can I use brand new account or should I rush to th6?

This information is still 100% true today.  No additional support below TH7 has been added.  With addition of new features since that post, there are likely more chances for lower TH to experience issues than when that thread was created. 😲

Suggest use caution trying to rush to TH6 to use MBR. 

The major reasons lower TH have issues is small size of storage's and camp's; compared to loot used/gained per attack.  You can not rush these upgrades, or low level TH issues will remain.  Rushing troop upgrades in lab is another big problem, as you can't farm decent amounts of loot with low level troops at TH6-7. 
Relax, enjoy the game....

Edited by PriapusCranium