Idea about making botting more safe

The bot is doing every activity in same pattern everytime and I think its not safe.

Ex:-

Everytime it collects treasury first then collect resources next check the lab

Can't you developers make these chores happen random ? What do you guys think about this idea ?

also when searching for an attack I'm suggesting to use random waiting times before click next again everytime. Thats more human like.

Lastly if you can, please make the bot drag the screen here and there after it founds a base to attack. so it looks like a human exploring the village he's going to attack. The drag strokes should be also random.

Thanks !

this bot is amazing, but its pretty outdated in terms of humanizations nowadays.. this bot needs a whole lot of work on randomizations, every little bit of this bot needs randomizations if you want to make the bot as safe as possible, i dont really know what the risk is of getting a ban, if its high or not, nobody can know but ofc making the bot look like a bot is getting the percentages higher, just my take.

btw about the drag thing you were talking about, im 99% sure its not possible for them since the bot needs to be in one state of image to recognize the images that they put in it, im not an expert by any means but im pretty sure thats how it works and why its not possible for them, unless they put their whole life into adding that.

Edited by speedo1234654

Hi,

You suggest idea that already there...

MBR has already randomize it, im not developer team, but i check it from code, it already randomize what task to do, here are some copy from the code:

Local $aRndFuncList = ['LabCheck', 'Collect', 'CheckTombs', 'CleanYard', 'CollectAchievements', 'CollectFreeMagicItems', 'DailyChallenge']

When searhcing village to attack you can randomize search delay by adjust it on search and attack -- option -- search

image.thumb.png.7938a436a007b4046cc367edb459168d.png

your last suggestion for drag here and there before start attack is good, but idk from dev opinion.

when bot search base to attack, its measure what base is there, is that a dead base or not, is that a weak base or not, what position the TH is that on edge or on center of village, what level is the drill, elixir and gold mine, and many other task to do to make decision is that a village you search by your filter.

then if its your target, it will measure what side to attack, what troop will deploy, and so on

so from my opinion its had already many task to do on every single base it met. its need the village zoomed out to make it clear to scout like a spy scouting enemy before attack. and it not necessary to drag here and there if you have already see clearly every single buidling there by zoomed out

cheers 🙂

Human beings are not random.  We all follow individual patterns and may not even realize we do it.

Here is old post on this topic that still applies today:

MBR has added numerous randomization's into code since this was posted. 

Could there be more?  Maybe.

Been using this bot since 2014 on dozens of bases, and no bans yet for me?

I don't even use most of randomization that already exists.

See zero justification for more.    😛

IMHO - SC knows who is using farming bot.  They appear to knowingly let some bot users continue.  Probably as it helps them collect data on bot like behavior, and bot users increase the activity level for overall community on bases that would otherwise be idle.  Bases seem to only get banned when: reported by another player, bot use during clan war when more data on attacks is collected, or legend league hero's that approach top of leader board eligible for gem prizes.  Also if a base participates in any of the regional/national clan war events with gem prizes, SC will review and ban your base before competition if bot has been used since Fair Play was announced.  Even if you stopped using the bot for year(s), before attempting any competition events; you will still get banned.  Have had several clan mates get banned for simply being in a clan that requested to participate in big SC competition, even though they were not on the list to participate.

If you can not afford to be banned for bot use, do not use MBR.

There is NO SAFE bot use.  We will all get banned, eventually.

Long Live MyBot.run

• Upvote 1
On 1/16/2021 at 2:11 AM, PriapusCranium said:

Human beings are not random.  We all follow individual patterns and may not even realize we do it.

Here is old post on this topic that still applies today:

MBR has added numerous randomization's into code since this was posted. 

Could there be more?  Maybe.

Been using this bot since 2014 on dozens of bases, and no bans yet for me?

I don't even use most of randomization that already exists.

See zero justification for more.    😛

IMHO - SC knows who is using farming bot.  They appear to knowingly let some bot users continue.  Probably as it helps them collect data on bot like behavior, and bot users increase the activity level for overall community on bases that would otherwise be idle.  Bases seem to only get banned when: reported by another player, bot use during clan war when more data on attacks is collected, or legend league hero's that approach top of leader board eligible for gem prizes.  Also if a base participates in any of the regional/national clan war events with gem prizes, SC will review and ban your base before competition if bot has been used since Fair Play was announced.  Even if you stopped using the bot for year(s), before attempting any competition events; you will still get banned.  Have had several clan mates get banned for simply being in a clan that requested to participate in big SC competition, even though they were not on the list to participate.

If you can not afford to be banned for bot use, do not use MBR.

There is NO SAFE bot use.  We will all get banned, eventually.

Long Live MyBot.run

ive read everything and if its true, its kinda scary.. i dont know you but it sounds kinda weird that you said they know everyone who is using a farmbot if they want, and the other thing you said about that you can even get banned years after not using a bot.. idk.. its like you are saying every bot user gets on a list of 'botters', it makes sense they'd do it but im not sure if they'd keep every account id for years, i dont know.