Sign in to follow this  
gibona

Dead base recognition

first of all thank you all developers for your hard work

when i was sitting at my chair behind the pc to test out the new version i just saw this base and paused and took a photo just in case to see if it does detects it or not then i clicked resume but it didn't detected it and marked it as not a dead base which actually it is with full pumps.

here is the dead base:

http://www.imageupload.co.uk/image/ZC4O

here is the log:

http://www.imageupload.co.uk/image/ZC4b

and my settings:

http://www.imageupload.co.uk/image/ZCT3

This also happens to me. Both the dead base and weak base for the LB It does not attack at weak bases at all after 30 to 50 skips.

Do you devs and mods need anything more to debug this issue? This thread is so silent as it shouldn't be I think. This is the major issue of the bot for now. I tried suggestions from other thread like making weak base settings high even though they are set as disabled. I'm testing that right now but if you guys need anything like a log, ss or so please tell us. :)

Guys i need more info to reproduce the possible error :

- Search Mode : and conditions?

- If previously you had selected other conditions?

- After change that Mode and conditions you close and start the bot again?

- Your TH level

And replace the VillageSearch.au3 ...  i change the file to save .jpg all skipped -Not Dead base - to Folder \SkippedZombie\ and all detected Dead base to folder \Zombie\ , this can give us a idea if is skipping a lot of dead bases or is sporadic skip.

Remember if you use the .exe to run the bot , is necessary compile again before run it .

VillageSearch.au3

Guys i need more info to reproduce the possible error :

- Search Mode : and conditions?

- If previously you had selected other conditions?

- After change that Mode and conditions you close and start the bot again?

- Your TH level

And replace the VillageSearch.au3 ...  i change the file to save .jpg all skipped -Not Dead base - to Folder \SkippedZombie\ and all detected Dead base to folder \Zombie\ ' date=' this can give us a idea if is skipping a lot of dead bases or is sporadic skip.

Remember if you use the .exe to run the bot , is necessary compile again before run it .

[/quote']

thanks for the help.

well,that was my settings and still is.

just dead bases and smart attack.

will replace and compile then report back to you.

I have the same problem, too.

My settings are the same as images in post 2.

I just set the elixir to 1000 and no checkmark in lowering aim. And mine is G and E.

Hi ProMac.

My search settings are, only dead base, g and e with 100k gold and 0 elixir. Nothing else is checked. But I once checked weakbase settings, set them to level 8 mortars and wizard towers then unchecked it immediately. I closed and started the bot again. If you need any more details I can provide.

I copied over your villagesearch file and recompiled the exe. But after that I run the bot from autoit file. After using for a couple of hours, I uploaded my whole cocbot folder as it is. So you can find whatever you want to from it. I'm sending the download link by PM. Hope it helps.

Sign in to follow this