if you get banned, do they ban your apple id or supercell id?

hi, so i was wondering, if you get banned in coc, and say i have 2 phones, two of them are using the same apple id for everything but in coc they're using different supercell ids, two different account, if one account gets banned, do they ban the apple id that the account is on or they just ban the supercell id and that's it, my other account on the other phone but on the same apple id is safe? thx for the help.

• MyBot Developer
19 hours ago, speedo1234654 said:

hi, so i was wondering, if you get banned in coc, and say i have 2 phones, two of them are using the same apple id for everything but in coc they're using different supercell ids, two different account, if one account gets banned, do they ban the apple id that the account is on or they just ban the supercell id and that's it, my other account on the other phone but on the same apple id is safe? thx for the help.

Just the coc account I am pretty sure. I have been banned, and only one account did thankfully.

Edited by Chilly-Chill
4 hours ago, Chilly-Chill said:

Just the coc account I am pretty sure. I have been banned, and only one account did thankfully.

@Chilly-Chill Appreciate the reply! btw, since time has changed and supercell are more evolved with stopping botters n such, are you considering to add some humanization to the attacks in the future? custom troops drop delay, randomization for SmartFarm attack, and in general a lot of humanization and randomization to the attacks since the main reason for people getting banned are the attacks, I guess that is what supercell is mainly looking for, and different csvs can add some randomization but csv are and will always be a risk to use, that is where randomization comes in, randomization is the key for everything.

Anyway I would be happy to to hear what you think, thanks again for the reply really appreciate it.