Is it possible to add a counter on consecutive number of “request troops” task?

giadima

Is it possible to add in the BOT a counter on consecutive number of “request troops” task?

To avoid being staked in waiting for troops, I can decide to wait for a fixed consecutive number of requests and after attacks with partial (no full) or without castle troops. Of course, I mean that the bot can make X (1, 2, 3, 4, … n) consecutive requests before to force the attach with partial (no full) or without troops in the castle.

Thanks

Edited by giadima

let me explain better; if I ask troops to the clan and nobody is donating in the clan the BOT never attacks unless I unchecked the option wait for troops.

To overcome the problem, I have two accounts and always donate between the two my accounts. 

While, it should be possible to define the number of consecutive times that the bots ask the troops in the clan chat and if no body still donate, the Bot attack. 

I will try to make more simpler; I fix 3 as reference, BOT ask 3 consecutive times the troops in the clan chat but no body is donating... than the BOT attach even if the option is to wait for clan castle troops.

sorry, if I am still not clear, please, ignore my request... I am not able to explain better.

Edited by giadima
hace 14 horas, giadima dijo:

let me explain better; if I ask troops to the clan and nobody is donating in the clan the BOT never attacks unless I unchecked the option wait for troops.

To overcome the problem, I have two accounts and always donate between the two my accounts. 

While, it should be possible to define the number of consecutive times that the bots ask the troops in the clan chat and if no body still donate, the Bot attack. 

I will try to make more simpler; I fix 3 as reference, BOT ask 3 consecutive times the troops in the clan chat but no body is donating... than the BOT attach even if the option is to wait for clan castle troops.

sorry, if I am still not clear, please, ignore my request... I am not able to explain better.

IM MY CASE I UNDErstand you, but if you are decided to let the bot attack without cc castle reinforcement till the 3rd time, why not just set the bot to don't wait for troops, if you get reinforcements, cool, but if not, you won't waste your time, till the third time, as the request will be there, and eventually your other account will fill it. in a certain cycle.

It's a good idea, i'm in need of something similar.

If you donate between accounts then if you have "wait for cc" enabled but the cc got killed in defence, the bot will skip attacking on that account. You could put your cc to sleep but maybe you want to defend with it or attack if available. Also currently at least for me the cc donation it's kinda buggy (7.8.5) and i didn't read in the changes that anything got fixed with that. So sometimes my accounts don't receive the troops. And would also be great if you could set the "request number of times" set to 1 so it will speed the cycle of going through one account if you only want to attack once per account before jumping in next one.