Some questions for bot and ban

Hi guys, I have some questions for you.
1) I can't find on which Google email the progress of my village is saved so I am forced to use MyBot with the Supercell ID.  Can you tell me if in the event of a ban, the entire Supercell account will be blocked and therefore all progress will be lost even on Clash Royale and Brawl Stars?

2) I used MyBot from 2015 to 2017 and found myself very well.  Now I have noticed that SC has introduced additional security to detect bots.  What settings and tips can I use to avoid the ban as much as possible? Can you link me maybe a guide?

PS: I use a vps

Thanks in advance!

1: just coc account will be banned.

2: don't abuse of bot, try to do just human attacks in the month, don't do 700 victories per month lol.

using vps for me is a risk, as they punish account sharing, and if its not your regular ip, they may think you are sharing your account.

• Upvote 2
20 hours ago, dudufcb said:

1: just coc account will be banned.

2: don't abuse of bot, try to do just human attacks in the month, don't do 700 victories per month lol.

using vps for me is a risk, as they punish account sharing, and if its not your regular ip, they may think you are sharing your account.

OK thanks!  What can I set on MyBot to carry out the most human attacks possible?

On 13/10/2020 at 14:04, xsymox95 dijo:

OK thanks!  What can I set on MyBot to carry out the most human attacks possible?

in attack tab, there is a schedule section, set to 10-15 a day it may be, enough, times doing 40 attacks per day has gone, don't compromise your account.

On 10/19/2020 at 4:04 AM, dudufcb said:

in attack tab, there is a schedule section, set to 10-15 a day it may be, enough, times doing 40 attacks per day has gone, don't compromise your account.

But with 10/15 battles per day it would mean taking only 3/4 million G / E per day ... At this point I would do more by playing manually ..

vor 38 Minuten schrieb xsymox95:

But with 10/15 battles per day it would mean taking only 3/4 million G / E per day ... At this point I would do more by playing manually ..

You wouldn't. Also if you do 15 battles you will do 7M minimum as I'm farming 5M G/E with 9 attacks. Playing manually is always less efficient than with a bot as long as you don't act like a bot yourself.

13 minutes ago, clashfarmer123 said:

You wouldn't. Also if you do 15 battles you will do 7M minimum as I'm farming 5M G/E with 9 attacks. Playing manually is always less efficient than with a bot as long as you don't act like a bot yourself.

I manually manage to make more than 8 million Gold and Elixir in 1 hour with upgraded barracks for 1 hour (th9, 800/1000 trophies, attacking only with goblins).

You to make 550 / 600k gold / elixir for each attack in what trophy range are you in?  what troops do you use and in the research you put at least 500k gold?

If you have the time to do 15 attacks per account per day then why are you using a bot?

A bot is only for people who don't have the time to farm but what to play and not be left behind.

If you have the time to play you are risking a ban for no gain!

• Upvote 1
2 minutes ago, GrumpyHog said:

If you have the time to do 15 attacks per account per day then why are you using a bot?

A bot is only for people who don't have the time to farm but what to play and not be left behind.

If you have the time to play you are risking a ban for no gain!

Yes you are right.  But if I actually manage to fill deposits of up to 8 million every day with the bot, it is very convenient, because in the meantime I can do other things than the bot will do it for me.  Comfort.  But if he has to farm for hours to get only 3 or 4 million then I prefer to play with more resources and avoid the ban

vor 22 Minuten schrieb xsymox95:

I manually manage to make more than 8 million Gold and Elixir in 1 hour with upgraded barracks for 1 hour (th9, 800/1000 trophies, attacking only with goblins).

You to make 550 / 600k gold / elixir for each attack in what trophy range are you in?  what troops do you use and in the research you put at least 500k gold?

On my TH9s I'm using GiWiz in a trophy range from 1600-2000 without heroes and cc. Would be even more with both I think