Does MyBot run on Raspberry pi 4?

The versions of windows that run on the Pi4 is Windows IoT and Windows ARM64.

Windows 10 IoT Core won’t let you run the traditional Win32 apps or even boot into the desktop.

The IoT allows you to run a single UWP app at a time and the real purpose of the OS on Pi is to run small applications, which are designed for diminutive computer board.

Windows ARM64 is ARM architecture.
Windows 10 on ARM runs all x86, ARM32, and ARM64 UWP apps from the Microsoft Store. ARM32 and ARM64 apps run natively without any emulation, while x86 apps run under emulation

The bot is coded in AutoIT and is then compiled in x86, so according to the above statement "x86 apps run under emulation" I guess it may be possible.

But then we have there is another problem.

The bot can't run alone, it needs an emulator as well.
If x86 apps can only run under emulation, then you would need the emulator to run inside an emulator (Nested Virtualization)

I have no experience of running windows on a Raspberry Pi or the ARM version of windows, but I would guess that nested virtualization wouldn't be possible on it.

If you're curious its certainly a fun thing to look into and I would be interested to see what you find out.
But go into it with low expectations.

• Upvote 1