Does Mybot 7.8.5 Support Super Troops?

3 minutes ago, junehhos said:

Dose partial training means "Using Quick Train"?

Yes.  My advise is don't tick Precise Army and Double Train.  The bot doesn't recognise SuperTroops in QuickTrain and can get confuse if the army composition is not perfect.  I would only use SuperTroops to collect the rewards, it is not ready for use in farming. 

hace 12 minutos, junehhos dijo:

Dose partial training means "Using Quick Train"?

no.. ive used quick train for supertroops works good but client doesnt detect em when you attack, maybe he'll mean if you change archer img so client will detect it as normal archer and drops it but you need "super arch" img file and name as i had to do with party mage for event

3 minutes ago, DrHdez said:

no.. ive used quick train for supertroops works good but client doesnt detect em when you attack, maybe he'll mean if you change archer img so client will detect it as normal archer and drops it but you need "super arch" img file and name as i had to do with party mage for event

The SuperTroop images are in v7.8.5.  Standard attack and SmartFarm will deploy them.  For scripts you need to use SuperBarb, SuperGiant, SuperWall, SuperWitc, InfernoDrag and SuperArch.