Sign in to follow this  
Sazin577

Returning to mybot

Hello guys

Hope everyone is doing great. I haven't played Clash of clans in a while and planning to come back. Is there any ban wave going on right now? I have been hearing rumors and want to confirm before I start using mybot again.

nothing going on right now.

But consider that when a "ban wave" is happening, the people that receive bans are doing so because they happen to be botting at that time, the targetted accounts have been analyzed a long time ago and the ban decision had already been made previously.

The day on which a ban wave happens is just the day they decide to action what they have already made a decision on.

Edited by Nytol

On 7/29/2020 at 2:21 PM, Nytol said:

nothing going on right now.

But consider that when a "ban wave" is happening, the people that receive bans are doing so because they happen to be botting at that time, the targetted accounts have been analyzed a long time ago and the ban decision had already been made previously.

The day on which a ban wave happens is just the day they decide to action what they have already made a decision on.

Should be written in gold 👏👏👏

• Like 2