Sign in to follow this  
Atom5plitter

Is there a Modded MBR with fixed placing troops issue?

I am currently using Official MyBot 7.8.3 [r01] Light MOD++  but it still has an ongoing issue of not placing troops correctly since the April update.  My top clan hovers around Titan 2 currently but only because I have to manually drop troops many times otherwise it fails to drop heros and siege machine or even regular troops.  I also started using MyBot v7.8.3 AIO Mod - v3.3.7  but I'm thinking that does not have the fix either.  Is anyone aware of the status of the drop issue.  I'm also currently using Queens Gambit [th11-12-13] Edrag wall wrecker1.3   which has been my favorite CSV, also my first.  But, it currently has a fail rate of 1 in 3 attacks doesn't drop all troops I wish I understood the underlying code for the CSV but I fear that it's an MBR issue and not the CSV.  I'm pretty new to this MBR forum and I'm unaware if there is a better more updated MBR MOD that has already resolved this issue.  AIO seems to have a lot of following but the Nguyen component seemed to vital to its creation.  Anyways, any help would be much appreciated. 

Update::

I have been using the AIO version of MBR that seems to work much better of placing troops than Light or OG MBR.  I have only seen AIO fail to drop troops correctly once in a few weeks of running it on my top account.  After restarting the bot it seem to solve this issue, ymmv.  

23 hours ago, Atom5plitter said:

Update::

I have been using the AIO version of MBR that seems to work much better of placing troops than Light or OG MBR.  I have only seen AIO fail to drop troops correctly once in a few weeks of running it on my top account.  After restarting the bot it seem to solve this issue, ymmv.  

Yeah, thanks to @Boldina and his team 🙂