After 2 years of not playing Clash of Clans, I decided to download it again and was able to recover my TH12.

A lot of things have changed and I guess it's time to farm up those walls again, so here I am again back in the community, back in the day I did make some pretty good scripts so who knows maybe with this free time at home I might get into that again, but for the time being I am farming.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Welcome Back 👋

There's alot of things happen during this last 2 years ;-;

I'm sure you can catch up easily 😉

Happy Botting 🍻

Edited by RoKSeus
2 minutos atrás, RoKSeus disse:

Welcome Back 👋

There's alot of things happen during this last 2 years ;-;

I'm sure you can catch up easily 😉

Happy Botting 🍻

enlighten me.

I still haven't downloaded the bot, from what I can remember (my memory is terrible alot has happen in my life over the past 2 years), there was the official bot but then there was modded bots? not sure if that's the right word.

Where should I go to download the bot to run a CV to farm? 😄

21 minutos atrás, ᴀʟᴘʜᴀ disse:

After 2 years of not playing Clash of Clans, I decided to download it again and was able to recover my TH12.

A lot of things have changed and I guess it's time to farm up those walls again, so here I am again back in the community, back in the day I did make some pretty good scripts so who knows maybe with this free time at home I might get into that again, but for the time being I am farming.

Wellcome back.....2 years is lot but you learn fast.

Thats good to see some people from Portugal to.👌

Enjoy and have fun

1 minuto atrás, badghost disse:

Wellcome back.....2 years is lot but you learn fast.

Thats good to see some people from Portugal to.👌

Enjoy and have fun

You Portuguese as well? 🙂Where abouts in Portugal?

Stay safe and stay home!

2 minutos atrás, ᴀʟᴘʜᴀ disse:

You Portuguese as well? 🙂Where abouts in Portugal?

Stay safe and stay home!

Yes, I am..from Sintra
Stay safe and stay home! as well
1 minuto atrás, badghost disse:
Yes, I am..from Sintra
Stay safe and stay home! as well

Got some friends over there, I work in Lisbon but I live in Margem Sul.

But I am a fake Portuguese, I was born here but I was raised in the UK, been back in Portugal for the past 3 years or so.

2 minutos atrás, ᴀʟᴘʜᴀ disse:

Got some friends over there, I work in Lisbon but I live in Margem Sul.

But I am a fake Portuguese, I was born here but I was raised in the UK, been back in Portugal for the past 3 years or so.

Nice...enjoy your stay🌍

OK?  🤔  

I stop by occasionally too.  My name is on retired developers list if that matters.  😎 

BTW - Is this a new fangled forum requirement;  didn't know I was supposed to announce my arrival at the buffet table.  😝

Long live CGB MBR!

2 hours ago, knowjack said:

OK?  🤔  

I stop by occasionally too.  My name is on retired developers list if that matters.  😎 

BTW - Is this a new fangled forum requirement;  didn't know I was supposed to announce my arrival at the buffet table.  😝

Long live CGB MBR!

8 hours ago, ᴀʟᴘʜᴀ said:

Hi guys, welcome back. I too have returned after 2 years since stopping COC, I thought it had died due to no updates and the same boring grind. But now I see that it has evolved into an awesome game and I'm back, wish I had left the bot on. I'd be a max 13 but now I'm a mid 12. Also special thanks to the MBR contributors & community for having the bot evolve so much since I last used it. Nice to see retired people coming back, really miss @monkeyhunter-the big data God & a very funny personality.
Clash and bot on!