Sign in to follow this  
ᴀʟᴘʜᴀ

I AM BACK BABY

vor 23 Stunden schrieb clashwithpay:

Hi guys, welcome back. I too have returned after 2 years since stopping COC, I thought it had died due to no updates and the same boring grind. But now I see that it has evolved into an awesome game and I'm back, wish I had left the bot on. I'd be a max 13 but now I'm a mid 12. Also special thanks to the MBR contributors & community for having the bot evolve so much since I last used it. Nice to see retired people coming back, really miss @monkeyhunter-the big data God & a very funny personality.
Clash and bot on!

I stopped playing CoC in late 2016... I'm back for 6 months now and botting my 8 accounts. I wish I never had stopped botting 😄

Actually I'm botting on a VPS 24/7 with account switching. I remember in late 2015 when I had the bot on for the first night, stand up in the morning and all storages were full. Best moment ever. I love MBR ❤️

Edited by GloriousTobi
  • Like 2

On 4/20/2020 at 4:27 PM, ᴀʟᴘʜᴀ said:

After 2 years of not playing Clash of Clans, I decided to download it again and was able to recover my TH12.

A lot of things have changed and I guess it's time to farm up those walls again, so here I am again back in the community, back in the day I did make some pretty good scripts so who knows maybe with this free time at home I might get into that again, but for the time being I am farming.

Haha, same although I had a 4 year hiatus, excited to be back and kick some ass!

On 4/21/2020 at 1:21 AM, clashwithpay said:

Hi guys, welcome back. I too have returned after 2 years since stopping COC, I thought it had died due to no updates and the same boring grind. But now I see that it has evolved into an awesome game and I'm back, wish I had left the bot on. I'd be a max 13 but now I'm a mid 12. Also special thanks to the MBR contributors & community for having the bot evolve so much since I last used it. Nice to see retired people coming back, really miss @monkeyhunter-the big data God & a very funny personality.
Clash and bot on!

No one ever leaves 100%.   

Thanks for kindness, but funny looking is more like it.  🙈👏

Long live CGB MBR!

• Like 2