Sign in to follow this  
Kakarotto

TH Sniping Extreme: too slow, too many zoom/move

Hi,

I think the zooming 6 times and moving 5 times when TH is on corner takes too long.

Every time a wave is sent, bot tries to do zoom&move. so.. in result. you run out of time before you can send all your heavy infantry.

same here. It only tries to zoom/move when TH is at the bottom corner. The attack failed miserably when the move to the TH failed.

The zooming in while Town Hall sniping will be fixed in the next version. I already made @Barracoda and the team aware of this.

I also believe he will be adding new and updating methods too in the official, or his mod topic.

Hi' date='

I think the zooming 6 times and moving 5 times when TH is on corner takes too long.

Every time a wave is sent, bot tries to do zoom&move. so.. in result. you run out of time before you can send all your heavy infantry.

[/quote']

i've make temporary fixed for this.. cause this is my problem too... i'll remove zooming for temporary until next version realease ..

i hope this temporary fixed works on you too :)

algorithmTH.au3

Remove zoom/scroll? Does the bot deploy troops near the Bottom TH? 

Looks like TH sniping improvement is still in the todo list for next version.

@mistical said zooming is needed after the coc update, if not troops cannot be deployed near the bottom TH. But then I do noticed there is still some open space near the bottom TH where troops can be deployed without zooming in. Hoping zooms can be eliminated in the next ver.

@barracoda can fine tune the barch TH snipe mode without needing zooms for bottom TH.

Thank!

Hi' date='

[/quote']

i've make temporary fixed for this.. cause this is my problem too... i'll remove zooming for temporary until next version realease ..

i hope this temporary fixed works on you too :)

algorithmTH.au3

This fix seems to be working ! No zooming/scrolling but the troop placement is still near the bottom TH. Thanks a lot!

Sign in to follow this