RoKSeus

Spring Update Village Measuring

i honestly don't think there's much that needs to be updated for this new patch in order for mybot to get bac kto a basic operational state. from a quick glance from a non-programmer's eyes, it looks like it's just grass changes throwing off main screen location and the new troop request gui.

• Upvote 1

I cant start search mode now because the bot cannot locate the main screen. Please make it functional asap

15 minutes ago, winstonwlau said:

i honestly don't think there's much that needs to be updated for this new patch in order for mybot to get bac kto a basic operational state. from a quick glance from a non-programmer's eyes, it looks like it's just grass changes throwing off main screen location and the new troop request gui.

Indeed but there are new troops for th11+ you know

😞  The find main screen and zoom out functions might look trivial, but it is not! 

Setting the proper zoom level is only way to reuse the thousands of saved images used to find everything inside the game.  The code to find the main screen and set zoom level is one of the most complicated in bot.  Mostly thanks to number of emulators supported and need for secondary method when tall objects are spawned where the bot goes looking for edges of village.  Also have to fix bot main base and builder base zoom functions.

Last time SC made a change to max size of base screens, and zoom level similar to this; the team found a quick and dirty fix to get 1 or 2 emulator types/versions working, but a full fix required several weeks to debug and fix all the issues?  MB ended up changing the size of emulator window as only way to enable finding a zoom level compatible with old saved images. 

Update was just released an hour ago, I've attempted to make simple changes the zoom levels via program values, and can not find a perfect match the old size?   But then I haven't seriously played with bot code in long time, and/or the issue could quirks to iTools emulator I use?

Be surprised if the allowable zoom level and base size was not deliberate change by SC to make the next bot version harder to release.  They know about bot, and can see the code.  If they want to screw with MyBot; it is really easy.

Adding more delay to new release, the Android emulator expert who wrote all the zoom code was inactive for last major update.   😞

Sure hope we can contact him, and see if he can find a quick fix.  Afraid that history of this kind of change is not easy fix.  We might be in for significant delay to next release? 

Would love to be proven wrong, but you have been warned!

Long live Mybot.run!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, PoH98 said:

Inside screencoordinates.au3,

line 17 & 18

need get changed, color and location. I will let you guys know if I success

Okay cool! I’m waiting 👌🏼

3 minutes ago, PoH98 said:

Inside screencoordinates.au3,

line 17 & 18

need get changed, color and location. I will let you guys know if I success