Sign in to follow this  
darksider007

Page doesn't load correctly ?

Forums page doesn't load right for me. I don't even know if i posted in the right section, it's all just a drop down page like a reddit comment section.

Using chrome. I even restarted the pc and it still shows like this.

All other tabs show right.

aa1.png

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Forums page doesn't load right for me. I don't even know if i posted in the right section, it's all just a drop down page like a reddit comment section.

Using chrome. I even restarted the pc and it still shows like this.

All other tabs show right.

After pressing f11 i look around and i found 8 simmilar CSS errors, i believe this is the reason page doesn't load properly. How/should i enable text/html MIME?

Refused to apply style from 'https://mybot.run/forums/uploads/css_built_16/20446cf2d164adcc029377cb04d43d17_flags.css.249c4a26973f69a9ab68319316e48c65.css?v=7bee9fcbf3' because its MIME type ('text/html') is not a supported stylesheet MIME type, and strict MIME checking is enabled.

Edited by darksider007
  • Upvote 1

Hello,

The mod team is aware of the issue and are working on a possible permanent fix. In the meantime take a look at the related discussion thread here for a workaround .

• Like 1

Thanks very much for the reply :) Tbh it was really hard to even find your reply in my own topic so i didn't adventure in trying to look around in other parts of the forum to see it's actually an issue for more people :)

I'll just wait for the problem to fix, not really looking for temporary addons and headaches.