Sign in to follow this  
darksider007

WW collision with dark storage

WW collision with dark storage

I suggested this to Boldina but he either didn't like it or didn't know if it's possible to code, but would be an amazing feature :)

Ability to add in smart farm and/or in CSV's option to drop the wrecker in perfect collision course with the dark elixir storage. It would boost the de/hour income by a tremendous amount, especially the smart farm attacks.

Probably really hard to get the right deployment point, but developers know if it's possible :)

?

Just draw a straight line between the town hall and the warehouse and continue to the point of fall, I will not make 250 images to reach the dark storage and be 3 days in a row with the ass in the chair, do it yourself, auto it is not difficult, study .

Edited by Boldina

LOL, Bolida just love to copy and paste code!! 😛 

Is possible to do it and is very easy, BUT BUT is really useful?, coz you need TH detection and Dark Storage detection , and that can increase a lot the wasted time on detection, example on my MiniPC i get +-60 seconds to do all smart farm detection , without TH & Storage detection, when the bot starts the attack the time is already on 2m20s !! And a developer write code for all computers and not only for i7 or Ryzens!!

BTW on dead bases is not the best choice, drill are filled and maybe storage empty. 

Edited by MAJPA
  • Like 1