Boldina

MyBot v7.8.2 AIO Mod

On 2/6/2020 at 7:28 PM, Boldina said:

That configuration can never take effect, because you are stopping the war 11 hours after it started, and in turn you are returning to farming at 6 hours of being started...

START 11 hours, FINISH 5 hours... 5 - 11 = -6 IT never start. this mod made it demen years ago, there is no way to fail.

OKAY I UNDERSTAND NOW BIG THANK YOU MY FRIEND ?

I know BB attacks been new in the official but its been on mobs for a while now.

Just wanna know is its possible to use redline drop points instead of external edge?

• Like 1

First of all i want to say that this is an amazing Project and iam very thankful. For me everything is working fine instead of GTFO. It only jumps from clan to clan but doesnt donate troops.

• Like 1

@Boldina Thanks for the excellent mod. Its been running without issues.

Just one request is it possible to do the Humanization part maybe after a attack, say for example when wait time > X mins instead of always doing it in the first thus saving time?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

8 hours ago, choplifter said:

First of all i want to say that this is an amazing Project and iam very thankful. For me everything is working fine instead of GTFO. It only jumps from clan to clan but doesnt donate troops.

I'm having the same issue, I can do it manually for a bit but then it would be much nicer for it to do that for me