• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

MBR MyBot v7.9.3 / AIO Mod+++ v4.5.6   Download (zip): "AIO-Mod/releases/latest/download/MyBot.run.zip"   Last release - v4.5.6 (Based on MyBot v7.9.2) - 07/06/2021. Last

Go ahead and download another one if it sounds like shit to you. Ignored says, who do you think you are? The center of the world? I already told you a thousand times that it is a windows the

You must be a child, which makes sense from your broken english and the shity written code on github   btw good job editing your posts making me look like i am the offender here:)

Posted Images

Hi, new user here.

First of all I am a huge fan of all your work, like guys keep it coming! :D

I was facing a issue where the bot(7.9.2 with aio mod++) just keeps showing "MEmu running in window mode"

and proceeds to restart MEmu in an endless cycle.

I believe more information might be required for anyone to assist me & I will do my best to provide info as needed.

That is all, have a great day fellow botters!

(btw I am not aware of whether or not I should post this here, so sorry if this isn't supposed to be here)

On 5/8/2021 at 7:12 AM, raiiiyann said:

Hi, is there a way to bot more than 4 accounts? When the bot tries to switch to account #5 there's an error. If i pick shared_prefs, the bot wont switch at all. Any tips please?

What is the error message?  I'm running 2 laptops to run 6 accts but I was able to run on one but I thought it was too long to cycle thru so I just thru in an old pc to take up the load.  Fan fried up pretty quickly but replaced thrus bezos and fanning away but running strong. 

On 5/8/2021 at 1:48 PM, habreo890 said:

Hi, new user here.

First of all I am a huge fan of all your work, like guys keep it coming! 😄

I was facing a issue where the bot(7.9.2 with aio mod++) just keeps showing "MEmu running in window mode"

and proceeds to restart MEmu in an endless cycle.

I believe more information might be required for anyone to assist me & I will do my best to provide info as needed.

That is all, have a great day fellow botters!

(btw I am not aware of whether or not I should post this here, so sorry if this isn't supposed to be here)

Whatever you post always fuzz out your screen name in the game or anything that would you trace you back to your COC account.  

21 hours ago, nourR said:

How do you enable dark theme?

I'm unaware of dark theme in MBR but there is always extension that can do this.  Or if you know some html code you can always implement yourself. 

12 hours ago, Atom5plitter said:

I'm unaware of dark theme in MBR but there is always extension that can do this.  Or if you know some html code you can always implement yourself. 

I can do that, which HTML file do i have to edit to get the same looks as show on this thread?

[1:59:43 PM] Army size read error, Troop numbers may not train correctly
[1:59:44 PM] Total Army Camp Capacity: 0/280 (0%)
[1:59:50 PM] Error in getArmySpellCapacity: Couldn't reall all Capacity Values
[1:59:50 PM] Total Spell Factory Capacity: 0/11
[1:59:56 PM] CC Spells size read error (invalid row count)
[1:59:56 PM] Total Clan Castle Spells: 0/0

This problem is still present on version 4.5.2

• Upvote 2

Hello, can I ask why my pc always detects this modded bot as a virus? its says it has a virus, everytime I extract and install the bot it's disabled/quarantined right away and says it has trojan virus sometimes it says Backdoor or Wacatac, can someone explain I'm a little bit worried, sorry for bad English not my first language thank you.

Is there a way to add an upgrade while its being upgraded? It places "PetHouse" in the field but then disappears after it tries to retrieve upgrade info.  Is there a bypass or some other means? 

Do63ByX.jpg

10 hours ago, lilmeeee said:

Hello, can I ask why my pc always detects this modded bot as a virus? its says it has a virus, everytime I extract and install the bot it's disabled/quarantined right away and says it has trojan virus sometimes it says Backdoor or Wacatac, can someone explain I'm a little bit worried, sorry for bad English not my first language thank you.

I've been using this bot for a couple of years.  But, if you are still worried you can run it on a virtual machine or a PC that is dispensable.  Or possibly on a partition. 

Edited by Atom5plitter
  • Boldina changed the title to AIO Mod++ v4.5.2 / MBR v7.9.2
2 hours ago, Atom5plitter said:

Is there a way to add an upgrade while its being upgraded? It places "PetHouse" in the field but then disappears after it tries to retrieve upgrade info.  Is there a bypass or some other means? 

No, not possible using bot upgrade feature.

MBR default upgrade code needs to know the loot value required for each upgrade.  It reads this value as part of the location verification process.  It can not read the loot required for next upgrade, when upgrade is already in process.  Hence, it removes the upgrade from list.

It uses the upgrade loot value to quickly scan the list of enabled upgrades, to reduce wasting time reading each and every building upgrade while farming with boost enabled.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It is possible to manually add upgrades to the list, but it is not for timid user.

Building upgrade list is maintained in the Building.ini file, located in profile folder.  You can not edit this file while bot is running, as it constantly updates/saves the copy stored in memory.  Hence, must stop bot to edit the file.

If you can fill in ALL of the required upgrade fields with PROPER values;  the building will show up on upgrade list at the next bot start.   Difficult part is to find the correct location values, unless you know how to use AutoIt Window Spy

Note that if the bot clicks the location value and finds something else (and repeat upgrade is enabled); it will update the upgrade values on list for building found, assuming it just finished an upgrade and values needed updating. 

Have seen several times where location used to select a building was on edge, and when bot click location it would randomly find a wall or something else. (Oops!)  The repeat upgrade code didn't care about the change, and modified the values to upgrade the alternate building instead.  

Use of the above information might cause you to upgrade the wrong building, so proceed at your own risk.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Boldina changed the title to MBR MyBot v7.9.3 / AIO Mod+++ v4.5.6