Boldina

MBR MyBot v7.8.3 / AIO Mod+++ v4.1.1

the bot is having problems deploying troops for me, its like the map is zoomed out to much now or something. sometimes it'll use half my troops sometimes only a handful. dumping trophies left and right here

Hi,

I am getting an issue where it takes too long to go to the next base whilst searching, and therefore entering into an attack, even though the base doesnt fit my parameters, is there a fix ffor this?

How to make BB attack working it just activating clock tower and leaves to main village not even smart attack is working am I doing anything wrong what memu version is good for this bot

45 минут назад, bezardo сказал:

How to make BB attack working it just activating clock tower and leaves to main village not even smart attack is working am I doing anything wrong what memu version is good for this bot

Go to Village -> Builder Base tab and tell which settings do you have there. Also, how many trophies do you have in BB?

Everything is so beautiful alone clan castle does not request 😞 😞

Everything is so beautiful alone clan castle does not request 😞 😞

8 hours ago, WKND said:

I use BlueStacks and it works perfectly! Did you recompiled the bot file after changing?

I downloaded the file of new version and its damaged so its broken or something wrong with the link of aio ?

Everything seems to be running fine in bluestacks until it finds base and is about to attack. Says AutoIt MyBot.run.exe Line 75835 Error. Error: "ReDim" used without an array variable.