AIO Mod++ v4.5.0 / MBR v7.9.2

hace 8 horas, RWBMAL dijo:

Hi I get out of sync errors very often on one of my three accounts when the bot starts to search for villages, only happens on that one account. How do I fix this

It has nothing to do with the bot.

hace 6 horas, Atom5plitter dijo:

why does it keep trying to remove this spell from my account I have no reason to have this spell taken out it is the spell that I've asked for how do I turn this part off?

duXMHXY.png

Ok I'll check.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

AIO Mod++ v4.5.0 / MBR v7.9.2   Download (zip): AIO Mod++ Last release - v4.5.2 (Based on MyBot v7.9.2) - 16/04/2021. Last changelog.   **v4.5.0** - Updated: to v

A quick fix will be uploaded per day, now one is being uploaded, I am very sorry but it is a very big project for me alone: ** V3.3.1 ** »Improved: • Base builder: - CheckArmyBuilderBase on

Please I need your help, there is a user who is harassing me, I would need them to go with him and tell him to stop doing it. https://mybot.run/forums/index.php?/profile/410443-proficlasher/

Posted Images

9 hours ago, Atom5plitter said:

why does it keep trying to remove this spell from my account I have no reason to have this spell taken out it is the spell that I've asked for how do I turn this part off?

duXMHXY.png

Check if a specific spell is specified in the request tab, I checked for the same problem and the bat spell was automatically selected.

Edited by MaurizioCostanzo
On 2/1/2021 at 4:02 AM, MaurizioCostanzo said:

Check if a specific spell is specified in the request tab, I checked for the same problem and the bat spell was automatically selected.

OMG, you're brilliant.  All my accounts governed by this PC/Bot haven't attacked since update because of this "glitch" I guess we inherited this from the recent update.  Thanks man! 

PS: Is there a reason for the 3 different "levels"?  Priority or take any of 3 opt'd. 

UvufaTf.png

Edited by Atom5plitter
  • Boldina changed the title to AIO Mod++ v4.3.7 / MBR v7.9
On 1/2/2021 at 9:51, raiiiyann dijo:

do you guys think it is possible for the bot to check if enemy queen is upgrading? My lavaloonion gets decimated in champions 2 league. enemy queen is always around level 40-50. i keep loosing trophies. 

No, but it is expensive.

On 2/2/2021 at 2:07 PM, Atom5plitter said:

OMG, you're brilliant.  All my accounts governed by this PC/Bot haven't attacked since update because of this "glitch" I guess we inherited this from the recent update.  Thanks man! 

PS: Is there a reason for the 3 different "levels"?  Priority or take any of 3 opt'd. 

UvufaTf.png

Just changed over to v437 and it inherently has more of an issue than the previous version.  Thankfully I didn't throw MBR in the background and caught throwing away donated because it was defaulted to the following:: 

EmkcjQt.png

Also

How do I remove the Day Limit? 

rO9YOGd.png

I donations maxed out ?

4bWHNfu.png

Edited by Atom5plitter
  • Boldina changed the title to AIO Mod++ v4.5.0 / MBR v7.9.2