AIO Mod++ v4.3.1 / MBR v7.8.8

On 12/3/2019 at 7:32 AM, Boldina said:

AIO Mod++ v4.2.9 / MBR v7.8.7

2DD.gif

Download (zip): AIO Mod++

Last release - v4.2.9 (Based on MyBot v7.8.7) - 8/10/2020.

Last changelog.

* This mod contains pairing (Unable to send commands) with Discord App (Pioneer) without using external libraries, for instructions of use go to 'Village> Notify> Help? '.

More releases:

Here

Active team@Eloy @Boldina @vdragon

@LookMomImOnTheWeb

Special thanks to @Chilly-Chill@NguyenAnhHD, @ChacalGyn, for all and @PeKKaBnT by CSV's, among others...

Beta test:

https://github.com/boludoz/AIO-Mod/issues

Report all known bugs here.

why the bot doesnt work with itools?

• Replies 888
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

AIO Mod++ v4.3.1 / MBR v7.8.8   Download (zip): AIO Mod++ Last release - v4.3.1 (Based on MyBot v7.8.8) - 29/10/2020. Last changelog.   * This mod contains pairing (

A quick fix will be uploaded per day, now one is being uploaded, I am very sorry but it is a very big project for me alone: ** V3.3.1 ** »Improved: • Base builder: - CheckArmyBuilderBase on

Please I need your help, there is a user who is harassing me, I would need them to go with him and tell him to stop doing it. https://mybot.run/forums/index.php?/profile/410443-proficlasher/

Posted Images

hace 22 horas, arashshrf dijo:

why the bot doesnt work with itools?

Who said it doesn't work? Do you have a log of something?

hace 16 horas, Atom5plitter dijo:

AqWhKib.png

The "REMAIN" portion of the CSV is not sending Super Valks.  Is there something I can do to have AIO send her?

It is a new troop and it is not added, please before reporting these things check that they work in the original bot in the same base version. I am waiting for the new version.

Edited by Boldina
12 hours ago, Boldina said:

Who said it doesn't work? Do you have a log of something?

It is a new troop and it is not added, please before reporting these things check that they work in the original bot in the same base version. I am waiting for the new version.

[01:19:12 ب.ظ] ====================== BOT LOG ======================
[01:19:12 ب.ظ] Nox (nox) unsupported Graphics Engine / Render Mode, using OpenGL/ADB screencap
[01:19:14 ب.ظ] Serious error has occurred: Cannot find Nox file:
[01:19:14 ب.ظ] Nox.exe
[01:19:14 ب.ظ] Android support for Nox is not available
[01:19:14 ب.ظ] Unable to open Nox instance 'nox'
[01:19:14 ب.ظ] Please check emulator/installation
[01:19:14 ب.ظ] To switch to another emualtor, please use bot with command line parameter
[01:19:14 ب.ظ] Unable to continue........
[01:19:14 ب.ظ] Cannot start Nox, please check log
[01:19:14 ب.ظ] ===================== Bot Stop =====================

my computer only have itools and nothing else, but i dont  know why its trying to load nox

• Like 1
hace 11 horas, arashshrf dijo:

[01:19:12 ب.ظ] ====================== BOT LOG ======================
[01:19:12 ب.ظ] Nox (nox) unsupported Graphics Engine / Render Mode, using OpenGL/ADB screencap
[01:19:14 ب.ظ] Serious error has occurred: Cannot find Nox file:
[01:19:14 ب.ظ] Nox.exe
[01:19:14 ب.ظ] Android support for Nox is not available
[01:19:14 ب.ظ] Unable to open Nox instance 'nox'
[01:19:14 ب.ظ] Please check emulator/installation
[01:19:14 ب.ظ] To switch to another emualtor, please use bot with command line parameter
[01:19:14 ب.ظ] Unable to continue........
[01:19:14 ب.ظ] Cannot start Nox, please check log
[01:19:14 ب.ظ] ===================== Bot Stop =====================

my computer only have itools and nothing else, but i dont  know why its trying to load nox

Sorry this works for me, I'll check back later when I have time.

CWuVbj8.png

Sorry, I don't know how AutoIt is used to find unused "remaining" troops.  I had thought that it finds Images that have color.  So an additional IMAGE will need to be added to the code.  I've done minimum programming in BASIC.  But, was hoping there was something I could do something on my end.  But, your response suggest that there is no solution at this time. 

Also, hoping there may be a way to FORCE the bot to push out these troops? Maybe the "remain" command could click on remaining colored avatars/tiles? 

Edited by Atom5plitter
  • Like 1
On 21/10/2020 at 0:38, Atom5plitter dijo:

CWuVbj8.png

Sorry, I don't know how AutoIt is used to find unused "remaining" troops.  I had thought that it finds Images that have color.  So an additional IMAGE will need to be added to the code.  I've done minimum programming in BASIC.  But, was hoping there was something I could do something on my end.  But, your response suggest that there is no solution at this time. 

Also, hoping there may be a way to FORCE the bot to push out these troops? Maybe the "remain" command could click on remaining colored avatars/tiles? 

I can do it but I don't have time. As soon as I have time I will.
You have to detect the x and remove the spells and create an dummy troop for drop.

Edited by Boldina
hace 9 horas, ddl dijo:

Switch accounts with Supercell ID doesn't work. It stuck at the choosing accounts window.

It doesn't work because it was recently updated.
It doesn't work because it was recently updated.

• Boldina changed the title to AIO Mod++ v4.3.1 / MBR v7.8.8