Sign in to follow this  
m3chanic

Small Chat Talk For More Human like Bot

Small Chat Talk For More Human like Bot

How about if bot would write small talk in clan chat. the kinda mesages that doesnt require any answer from any clan mate . For exampe "Hi all ..."  or " capn speaking , we r continuing our flight and still looking for loot :/ "  and selecting those chat messages form a prepared list or even from telegram ... 

is this too much ?  (:

well, i dont think it is going to matter. I use smart farm with gibarch if you see deploy, its totally similar and clearly looks like a bot need variation is deployment that is the only possible thing.

About humanization features,  I don't know if it's possible or if something that was done before but I have some additional ...

When someone writes something specific in clan chat (like my real name or game name or something specific from my wordlist etc.) , I think it would be useful if bot could send a notification from telegram ... 

something more (:

How about if bot could forward all new clan chat messages to telegram...

And we could write from telegram to bot, so it could write it to clan chat ...

On 1/16/2020 at 8:00 AM, jacksparrow007 said:

well, i dont think it is going to matter. I use smart farm with gibarch if you see deploy, its totally similar and clearly looks like a bot need variation is deployment that is the only possible thing.

I am also wondering if the bans are due to reported players rather than a coded scanning made by SC.

With the amount of bases the bot attacks combined and not hitting absolutely dead bases, I would assume at some point you would hit someone who looked at the attacks against him. 

If you look at the video below nobody would ever be in doubt that it was a bot attack. No matter how many human-additions you added to the general behavour, the attack will still be the same.

You could probably code something that would detect a bot attack, but it must be difficult to distinguish a bot from a human player who uses 8 fingers to spam an attack.

Last time I got 3 out 11 accounts banned, and they were all using the same settings. If it was coded I would have assumed all 11 would have been banned.

55 minutes ago, DonaldDumb said:

Last time I got 3 out 11 accounts banned, and they were all using the same settings. If it was coded I would have assumed all 11 would have been banned.

This why Supercell ban in waves. Were all 11 accounts using SmartFarm and the same troop composition?

Edited by GrumpyHog

57 minutes ago, GrumpyHog said:

This why Supercell ban in waves. Were all 11 accounts using SmartFarm and the same troop composition?

What do you mean by this why they ban in waves ? I was using 3 laptops and 2 of the banned accounts were running on the same laptop.

I was using a scriptet attack

30 minutes ago, DonaldDumb said:

What do you mean by this why they ban in waves ? I was using 3 laptops and 2 of the banned accounts were running on the same laptop.

It means once they have identified your account as breaking their TOS they will put it on a list and ban in a batch or a wave. Some accounts are delayed ie put in another batch for the future. This is to prevent the developers of the bot from trying to find out what method they are using to detect the bot. They stated this in a thread on the Supercell forum sometime ago.

that and also they dont want the revenue to take that big of a hit by banning all of them at once. They obviously like the money.