Sign in to follow this  
Jonatitaa

problem with accounts

problem with accounts

hello why is this happening to me?  ;  my account was banned and I can no longer use it, but now I want to use another account that I have with the program and the method in the supercell section but when I put the program directly it changes me to the account that I have been banned, I don't know if I explain

If I tried to erase all the data, I even uninstalled the memu emulator that is the one I use, but I don't know where to get my old data again, instead of loading my new account

9 minutes ago, Jonatitaa said:

If I tried to erase all the data, I even uninstalled the memu emulator that is the one I use, but I don't know where to get my old data again, instead of loading my new account

When you load the new account on your profile, make sure you pull the shared prefs before starting the bot and then save your profile. The pull shared pref button can be found near the save profile button

I'm in the same situation. Yesterday I played with profiles and couldnt figure it out and ended up just downloading the bot again, which worked. Today I have the same problem and have tried what Chill suggested but no luck. I'll probably try to download the bot again later.