Blok61

Running multiple accounts safe?

Running multiple accounts safe?

So,Im new and i have 2accounts so what i wanted to ask is ,is it safe to use a bot to farm on two acounts at a time?And do i need to use something to avoid ban for example vpn or something like that?

Botting with mybot.run using VPS for almost 5 years :beer:

Edited by kimmo88

Around how much is VPS botting costing you a month @kimmo88 ?  Which one is your preferred to use?

Just looked up seoclerks - yikes 16$ a month is quite expensive...  

Edited by costanza1008
info

16 minutes ago, costanza1008 said:

Around how much is VPS botting costing you a month @kimmo88 ?  Which one is your preferred to use?

Just looked up seoclerks - yikes 16$ a month is quite expensive...  

4$ to 5$ per bot per month should be a gud math.:beer:

3 minutes ago, jakex102 said:

I been botting for a couple of years. 4 to 5 bots on my home PC without VPN. I haven't been banned, yet.

Do you have any accounts u don’t bot that are connected with the ones you do? On supercell id. Not sure if I should bot again because I don’t wanna risk my high accounts for some mini town hall 6 account botting. What should I do?! Disconnect the accounts I wanna bot from my legit accounts and use a Vpn with the bot and never connect to my phone?!

Edited by jeff1532

32 minutes ago, jeff1532 said:

Do you have any accounts u don’t bot that are connected with the ones you do? On supercell id. Not sure if I should bot again because I don’t wanna risk my high accounts for some mini town hall 6 account botting. What should I do?! Disconnect the accounts I wanna bot from my legit accounts and use a Vpn with the bot and never connect to my phone?!

i use all my botting accounts on my phone or tablet too from time to time for 'manual management'.

i have 4 accounts connected with a google email each, 1 google account per bot. And 1 account uses supercell ID. None of my accounts are linked together. i run 4 to 5 instances of memu. Meaning i use 4 memu programs at the same time, rather than have one bot run and having it switch accounts.

+ someone made a program called "select bot" in this forum. it's pretty easy to use. lets you run the memu instances with your choosen profile selection.

Edited by jakex102

2 hours ago, jakex102 said:

i use all my botting accounts on my phone or tablet too from time to time for 'manual management'.

i have 4 accounts connected with a google email each, 1 google account per bot. And 1 account uses supercell ID. None of my accounts are linked together. i run 4 to 5 instances of memu. Meaning i use 4 memu programs at the same time, rather than have one bot run and having it switch accounts.

+ someone made a program called "select bot" in this forum. it's pretty easy to use. lets you run the memu instances with your choosen profile selection.

Ok not sure if I should just make new account with google play than risk connected accounts. Makes sense that connected accounts is a risky move too

13 hours ago, jeff1532 said:

Ok not sure if I should just make new account with google play than risk connected accounts. Makes sense that connected accounts is a risky move too

It may just be a superstition. I'm sure there are people who have their accounts linked to a supercell ID and are just fine.

• Like 1