Sign in to follow this  
Napounet

Emulator with VPS

Emulator with VPS

I am struggling to get MBR to work on a brand new Contabo VPS that I am testing (4 cores, 8GB, SSD).

BS 2.5 has done 4 attacks in 24hrs and is facing tons of differents errors (OOS, cannot find main screen, losing connection etc.)

BS 4.8 does not load (hyper V error).

MEmu wont load 

NOX does not work.

Any suggestion for the right emulator to use on a vps? Any guidance ?

Edited by Napounet

Yes, I'm requesting you to discuss everything related to VPS in that list instead of creating a new thread. Thanks.

BS 2.5 has done 4 attacks in 24hrs and is facing tons of differents errors (OOS, cannot find main screen, losing connection etc.)

It seems you are doing all right if bot is attacking. Maybe Contabo servers are overloaded or maybe it's just harder to find dead-bases now. It took more than 100 searches just to find one dead-base lol 

Edited by kimmo88

@kimmo88 it is not a dead base issue. 
the bot is constantly having issue. Most of the time it stays stuck unable to find the main window. It restarts BS and runs into the same problem again. 
That’s why I would like to use MEmu but I get the same hyper V problem than you. 

https://www.seoclerk.com/vps-webhosting/391373/VPS-24-7-Clash-of-Clans-CoC-bot-service

This is my bot. I subscribe every 3 months and pay around 28€. So under 10€ for a month. You just need to say the admin of the vps what emulator you want to use and he gives you the IP adress und the password for a remotedesktopconnection. Pretty easy to use, even as a bot beginner!