Sign in to follow this  
kimmo88

Buying/Selling CoC accounts - non-SCID activated

Buying/Selling CoC accounts - non-SCID activated

I'm thinking of selling fully upgraded CoC accounts. How much is it worth now?

All my accounts are non-SuperCell (SCID) activated. If I do sell, I would want to make sure my Google ID (GID) is safe and do not want to reveal my GID to the buyer.

I'm thinking of creating new email to activate SCID before I sell my account. Thus, only giving new email ID and SCID to buyer.

Is that safe?

• Like 1

Also, name change is available. Anyone knows where I can trade CoC accounts? PM me if you are interested.

Edited by kimmo88

Just now, kimmo88 said:

Also, name change is available. Anyone interested to buy? PM me if you wanna deal.

Certainly not, I don't put any more money into the game other than my electric power. :P

Just beware of the forum rules from @Fliegerfaust

Success in your off-forum sales.

• Like 1

I wish CoC accounts are worth millions - https://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/gadgets-and-tech/gaming/man-bought-video-game-character-million-sold-friend-china-a9217206.html

5 minutes ago, rbrt said:

Certainly not, I don't put any more money into the game other than my electric power. :P

Just beware of the forum rules from @Fliegerfaust

Success in your off-forum sales.

Ok thanks for the reminder, I've re-worded my post to be in compliance with forum rules.

Edited by kimmo88
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, kimmo88 said:

$230 for full TH12? I was expecting 4 figures worth lol

No one would be able to afford it xD $300 is the highest I have ever seen sold, which had 15k war stars max bb all hero skins, max league medals and max magic items. (Level 300 account)

On 11/30/2019 at 7:29 PM, radioactive_peaches said:

No one would be able to afford it xD $300 is the highest I have ever seen sold, which had 15k war stars max bb all hero skins, max league medals and max magic items. (Level 300 account)

How does the exchange work when you sell your account? I assumed you are paid using PayPal? Once paid, you surrender your SCID and email linked to SCID?