ratakantez

HOW TO USE CSV MAKER 2020 v1.8

Version 1.4 is on Community Code Section now and Bugs are Fixed and New Guide added 

Edited by ratakantez
language mistake
  • Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Hi thanks for this helpful tool. I think its easy to use but i have one question. I want to make a GiArch FFF CSV, but the problem is that i have to give every singe archer and barbarian a drop position. So i have to click over 240 times. Is there an option where i camn say that the bot should drop one barb on every point, or a four finger option? Hoper you know what i mean.

Edited by choplifter

On 2/10/2020 at 10:16 PM, choplifter said:

Hi thanks for this helpful tool. I think its easy to use but i have one question. I want to make a GiArch FFF CSV, but the problem is that i have to give every singe archer and barbarian a drop position. So i have to click over 240 times. Is there an option where i camn say that the bot should drop one barb on every point, or a four finger option? Hoper you know what i mean.

maybe in future i can add some more option like that.. but for now i focus how to make csv like human.. and droping 10 or more archer from same point or droping archers from one corner to other corner by order is like bot touching.. So people who try to make csv should care about touching screen.. that should be like human.. so if you put 240 archer randomly in csv, your battle will look like more human battle.. I hope i told what the idea is.. 

Plus FFF is also look like bot.. I hope you create a good csv.. 

Edited by ratakantez

Hello! My healing spells wont drop, what seems to be the problem, and in the csv maker, are you supposed to really pick the drop point of every unit? can i just do it by unit type? Thanks for making this CSV maker.