ratakantez

HOW TO USE CSV MAKER 2020 (NEW YEAR EDITION)

HOW TO USE CSV MAKER

I made a program that will help people who want to do easier about making csv.
This is small guide for program.

I made a small guide and lets see what program have. 

VIDEO

Video has Turkish Subtiltle... You can add SubTitle of your language if you want.. It is open.

CHOOSING ATTACK SIDE

tr.gif

Here you will give points to building(s) to decide your attack side. 

Bot slice village 8 pieces and find buildings that you give points in each piece.

After this, bot calculate total points in each piece and side which has higest point will be your main side. 

tr.gif

In program, Assume that your main side is Main Side which will be showed with red arrow.

tr.gif

Or if you want to decide your side without giving number you can choose a specific side by choosing one of them. 

Bot will not use Image Recognise to find your Main Side. Main side will be your choosing side.

TRAIN SETTINGS

tr.gif

If you know what troops you will use, you can set your training setting for bot. 

tr.gif

This is not a preparing for drop point in your attack. This will only set your train setting on bot if you click apply button.

Remember apply button is at Mybot>>Attack Plan>> Dead/Active Base >> Attack >> Scripted Attack

tr.gif

Usefull for newbie user to set train setting. 

tr.gif

Plus, If you choose 1 for hero bot will activate when their health is red

if you choose 2 bot will activate hero after xxx sec. You can set time.

if you choose 3 bot wait for both red health and time. 

NOTES, FILE NAME, STARTING

tr     tr.gif

Here if you add Notes, your notes will be showed at Script Page 

And You can wirte a specific name for your file. (Bot will create with NoName__ if you dont write anythin other.)

NOW YOU ARE READY TO START!!

tr.gif

Some Extra Tips :

In Attack Side Option, 

Give points more than one building. Because bot can have problem to detect building that you give points. 

Some times Heros or other objects can be problem to detect.

While you are adding drop points, Use Sleep option. 

Program automatically choose 100-120 ms for troops, 50-70 ms for spell. But if you choose sleep option each troops will be wait after droping differently. 

This make your csv look like human.

If you want to activated your Hero even if it has more health,  add it two times. First for dropping, second for activating.

If you want to breake your Siege, you can add it two times too. First is for dropping. Second is for breaking.

Spell circle radius is 1 and half blue drop point button approximatelly. if you click a blue drop point, you can set next spell from this size.

Try not to drop corners. (Side Number = 10 )Because these drop point can be out of edge because of some other buttons in game. Especially left and bottom cornor.

Rest is your logic and fun. I hope you enjoy. Have a good days.

v 1.2 with RandomX_X and RANDOMY_X

RANDOM X and RANDOM Y are the amount of randomness to use when dropping. For Example If you have a randomX of 5 and a randomY of 4, then the bot will drop each troop between [droppointX-5, droppointY-4] and [droppointX+5, droppointY+4]. A higher randomness amount may make the bot look more humanlike

5.png 10.png

This both pictures has same drop point and first one has 5 randomness second one has 10 randomness.  but this is only for spell for now..

tr

Assume that each 10 pixel has 1 addtile approximetaly.

Edited by ratakantez
v 1.4.1
  • Like 3
  • Upvote 6

1 hour ago, Rafaela Santos said:

gl with your project bro, but 'm prefer the hardcore way lol

Thank mate.. Now maybe csv user and maker increase than before.. hopefully

i am a newbe i want to write or edit a csv of gibarch with my own compostion on all side thnaks for the program

ps: feeling inspired

Edited by Nullpixel
  • Like 1

a video added to guide.. i hope it feels more easier now.

Plus if you like and want to contribute, you can add your subtitle of your language. It is open for video... 

• Upvote 4

this is beautiful i did my own script for DE elixer th10 i got 80k in about 10-12 raids no zaps, the more closest to my human strategie, giants, qwiz, pekka wallbreakers

On 11/10/2019 at 8:57 PM, badghost said:

Nice work @ratakantez:thumbsup:!!!

Thanks..

12 hours ago, Chilly-Chill said:

This looks really cool, I will give it a try soon. :beer:

I hope you enjoy :))

On 11/15/2019 at 2:35 AM, dudufcb said:

this is beautiful i did my own script for DE elixer th10 i got 80k in about 10-12 raids no zaps, the more closest to my human strategie, giants, qwiz, pekka wallbreakers

Grtz for you.. You can share your CSV in CSV Share section.. Then Comunnity can use it too..

On 11/11/2019 at 1:19 PM, Nullpixel said:

i am a newbe i want to write or edit a csv of gibarch with my own compostion on all side thnaks for the program

ps: feeling inspired

I hope you can.. I can help if you stucks...

Version 1.2 is on Community Code Section now and New Guide added 

• Upvote 1