strych9

The end of 32 bit emulators

10 hours ago, Cipollino said:

I contacted Bignox, here's the answer:

Hello! Our 64bit version is on the way, follow more on this at our Discord server in the #activity channel ...

So they are working to resolve, otherwise they know they have come to an end.

Great news Cipollino!   I'm glad to hear that Nox is developing a 64 bit emulator.

I also have the TianTian Chinese emulator working with Boom Beach and the "tian64bit gapps.7z" works perfectly.  It's a pretty nice 64 bit emulator.

--Cheers!

On 10/13/2019 at 8:33 PM, Boldina said:

https://kil0bit.blogspot.com/2018/10/64-bit-android-version-supported.html

Is it very difficult to use google?

The biggest problem is not the emulator, it is the method that will be used in 32-bit mybot to communicate with 64-emulator, I suppose it can be done by ADB commands.

Of course it is not difficult to use Google, but the problem in the meantime is that Boom Beach updated does not work anymore, nobody has talked about bots, the game does not work; when they update 64-bit also Clash if we don't have a suitable emulator it won't work, so the bot will be useless, if we have a working emulator we will see if the bot will be updated. Today the problem is that Boom beach does not start!

On 10/11/2019 at 12:02 AM, strych9 said:

https://android-developers.googleblog.com/2019/01/get-your-apps-ready-for-64-bit.html

Memu is working fine (for me).  I use version 2.9.6.

iTool is 32 bit... it installs to "c:\Program Files (x86)" on a 64 bit OS.  Therefore it is 32 bit.

Hey sir any link for memu 2.9.6? i am using memu 2.9.1 and i want to upgrade it due to sometimes log issues, im using 4g ram windows 10 so i think not my windows that creating the log. But i am hesitating due to i dont know what version exactly should i choose.

On 10/13/2019 at 2:47 PM, Cipollino said:

I contacted Bignox, here's the answer:

Hello! Our 64bit version is on the way, follow more on this at our Discord server in the #activity channel ...

So they are working to resolve, otherwise they know they have come to an end.

how about the memu sir?

16 hours ago, jhos said:

Hey sir any link for memu 2.9.6? i am using memu 2.9.1 and i want to upgrade it due to sometimes log issues, im using 4g ram windows 10 so i think not my windows that creating the log. But i am hesitating due to i dont know what version exactly should i choose.

how about the memu sir?

If it is not 64-bit I don't care, I use NOX and I am fine, Boom Beach no longer works and I hope they delay the passage of 64-bit Clash, maybe they do the Bignox first ...