strych9

The end of 32 bit emulators

The end of 32 bit emulators

It seems that Google Play has mandated that all Android Apps (games) be 64 bit (starting August 2019).

It is not possible to run 64 bit apps on a 32 bit emulator.  As of October 2019, pretty much all of the Android Emulators are 32 bit.

I witnessed today an upgrade of Supercell's Boom Beach... it will not load on Memu, Nox, or Bluestacks, etc.  (they are all 32 bit emulators).

Is this the (temporary) end of an era?

Your comments are welcome

--Strych9

If Supercell's Clash of Clans goes 64 bit (which it will very soon), the BOT is dead until 64 bit emulators are developed...   That could be a while!  :-(

Just sayin'!

Edited by strych9
changed the word "effective" to "beginning" to starting

i am looking for an emulator to use for mybot.run.... it says memu is no longer supported  i just got internet back and want to run the bot.  any ideas? thanks much

On 10/8/2019 at 10:40 PM, [Q]'Hollow said:

I think iTool is 64bit

What is the source of this info . Please provide evidence.

https://android-developers.googleblog.com/2019/01/get-your-apps-ready-for-64-bit.html

On 10/9/2019 at 6:31 PM, Kjax80 said:

i am looking for an emulator to use for mybot.run.... it says memu is no longer supported  i just got internet back and want to run the bot.  any ideas? thanks much

Memu is working fine (for me).  I use version 2.9.6.

On 10/8/2019 at 10:40 PM, [Q]'Hollow said:

I think iTool is 64bit

iTool is 32 bit... it installs to "c:\Program Files (x86)" on a 64 bit OS.  Therefore it is 32 bit.

I regularly play with NOX updated to version 6.3.0.8, yesterday I updated Boom Beach and as said by strych9 it stopped working. I believe that they will also update Clash of Clans soon and all emulators will be blocked. I tried to install iTool but it doesn't change the situation, for now I don't think there are solutions. Too bad, for reasons of view, I can't play from my cell phone and I'll have to stop playing. We hope for an update of the emulators that will allow us to resume.

4 hours ago, Cipollino said:

I regularly play with NOX updated to version 6.3.0.8, yesterday I updated Boom Beach and as said by strych9 it stopped working. I believe that they will also update Clash of Clans soon and all emulators will be blocked. I tried to install iTool but it doesn't change the situation, for now I don't think there are solutions. Too bad, for reasons of view, I can't play from my cell phone and I'll have to stop playing. We hope for an update of the emulators that will allow us to resume.

• If this is true . Then what purpose would be left for emulators if it cant run apps any longer. I am sure this will be a serious crises for the emu developers as well. As such they will update the emulators as well . I guess :hmm:

10 horas atrás, Cipollino disse:

Try this

https://www.apkmirror.com/apk/supercell/boom-beach/boom-beach-39-73-release/boom-beach-39-73-2-android-apk-download/

it works in Memu and iTools

Edited by badghost

@badghost... I just installed from your link (bluestracks v4) and I get the same error message:  "We have detected that Boom beach has not been installed successfully. Please uninstall and redownload from Play Store." 

I am on a 64 bit Windows 10 OS (if that helps).

I re-iterate .... 32 bit emulators are approaching End-of-Life (with respect to mybot.run!)  All GAPPS will be 64 bit soon...

I have TianTian (Chinese 64 bit emulator) running successfully with the new Boom Beach (apk), but I haven't gotten Google Play Store and Google Play Services to run properly .... ah... the weekend projects!  :-)

:):cool:

Edited by strych9
added "Chinese" to TianTian

I contacted Bignox, here's the answer:

Hello! Our 64bit version is on the way, follow more on this at our Discord server in the #activity channel ...

So they are working to resolve, otherwise they know they have come to an end.