Abuata

How serious are these ban waves?

How serious are these ban waves?

I was not aware that they had ban waves coming up and have been botting with 3 accounts without getting banned, how serious is this really?

Nobody knows the degree of severity except SC. Nobody knows how much data they collect, or when the next ban wave will be.

The general consensus is to bot with caution (i.e.: ensure you are botting as "humanly" as possible) or not at all. There will always be a risk when you bot.

54 minutes ago, asdfg179 said:

there was never a bann wave. just ppl pushing trophys and attacking live bases => report => bann

Nonono dde. There have been 2-3 banwaves since SC's new ban software release announcement.

"blabla" bann software. As long as i am still there with fighting deadbases i dont trust this bann wave rumors. Everybody i know is only attacking dead bases and none got banned.

I think theya re focusing into 'Botters' that are using Bots to Trophy Push or stuff like that, If you're using these bots to just farm attacking dead bases I think there's nothing to worry about.

On 9/28/2019 at 2:04 AM, ZeZePePeK said:

Use the bot for the farm not for the rush and you will not be banned

Yes, I continued botting for farming - all accounts ok! I just stopped now cause my TH12 is fully upgraded!

I am using chilly's mod. it is doing all sorts of "human" stuff, and it attacks the bb village nicely with witches.