JZCJ

Profile Change - Reserved Heros Changes

Profile Change - Reserved Heros Changes

I have mybot setup to switch between 3 profiles with 3 different accounts.  On Account #1, I have 3 builders reserved for upgrading heros, #2 I have 2, and #3 I have 1.  Whenever I run mybot in profile switching mode my settings eventually become 1 builder reserved for heros between all 3 accounts. 

Whenever someone switches profiles, the lowest value for the Reserved Heros value will somehow be loaded everytime.  I've tried making the config file for each my profiles read-only and it still acts in the same way.

Thanks for any help.

this sounds like a common issue where people get the shared_profiles pulls mixed up.

Go to each account and make sure you save the settings and pull shared_prefs for each account individually.

Sometimes its better to delete all profiles and start again

7 hours ago, Nytol said:

this sounds like a common issue where people get the shared_profiles pulls mixed up.

Go to each account and make sure you save the settings and pull shared_prefs for each account individually.

Sometimes its better to delete all profiles and start again

I have correctly gone to each profile and pulled the shared_prefs and clicked save each time.  When the bot switches between profiles it eventually gets stuck on the 1 from my third account.

I've tried creating 3 new profiles and it still eventually becomes 1 once the profiles switch.

Example: Account 1 (3 heros):

https://imgur.com/2iAyrPE

Then if I switch to account 2 (1 hero):

https://imgur.com/NURgWQR

Then if I switch back to the first account (3 heros), it is now 2 heros:

Edit: I'm going to just delete all profiles and start again, I'll see what happens..

Edited by JZCJ