8 hours ago, old-duffer said:

Yep, a bit over the top I admit, but after spending 3 days searching everything on these forums and the only thing I have to show for it is a system that is "broke" and not able to roll back to 7.7.6 I'm a bit peeved.  MEmu doesn't run on most of my devices, nox I'm not interested in learning something new especially since BS is the most efficient of the emulators. So, I'll now scratch the disk, reinstall windows & put BS 0.10 & Chill's 7.7.6 hotfix back on.  It's a great mod...

...thanks for doing it. ;>)

just deleted your all old profile , deleted old profile always working for me

Thanks for the tip but yes, I did that and a whole lot more---reinstalled 4 different versions of BS per the site's recommends, tried unmodified versions back to 7.5, ran SFC several times.  Something obviously has become corrupted in the OS.  Since it's a dedicated laptop to MyBot/COC fresh install is gonna be easiest.

1 hour ago, old-duffer said:

Thanks for the tip but yes, I did that and a whole lot more---reinstalled 4 different versions of BS per the site's recommends, tried unmodified versions back to 7.5, ran SFC several times.  Something obviously has become corrupted in the OS.  Since it's a dedicated laptop to MyBot/COC fresh install is gonna be easiest.

Ya man I can tell you that no code I wrote would effect that. You can even go read the code changes on my github :thumbsup:

Ill be updating as soon as i can :) more mod features means a bit more time for updating lol i was hoping I could do it just as fast as before but its a bit trickier

• Like 1